Where do I find stats about the supercharger network? Not looking for specific superchargers, I am trying to convince a bond trader the advantage Tesla has assiduously built over the years. So looking for stats like:
1. How dense is the network among the population? Like 50% of US homes are within 30 miles of a super charger or 75% are within 60 miles, etc.
2. How dense is the network along highways? Like there is a supercharger every 60 miles on 75% of the highways, less than 90 miles apart on all high ways, the longest stretch without supercharger etc?
3. Goal of Tesla, (one super charger every 30 miles of every highway or one supercharger within 45 miles of 90% of US homes)
4. Barrier to entry for the competition? Time taken to do site selection, partner selection, utility agreements, municipal permits, starting the service etc?
5. Other plans, like partnering with restaurants, malls, hair salons, movie theaters, anywhere people spend a couple of hours, getting them to provide a simple 50 amp charging options...