Forums

SUPER EXCITED: Ordered 9/6 got email for delivery date 9/28 or 9/29 - Home delivery or dealer (Minnesota).. 3 week turn around

SUPER EXCITED: Ordered 9/6 got email for delivery date 9/28 or 9/29 - Home delivery or dealer (Minnesota).. 3 week turn around

I am stoked....just 3 weeks turn around:

Got email asking me to pick date 9/28 or 9/29 for home delivery or pick up at dealer. Just 3 week turn around from order date to delivery. Can't believe...

Any suggestion on home delivery versus picking up at dealer (which is only 2 miles away from my house)?

When will I receive the VIN#? I don't see anything in my account.

Tried uploading the email pic I received an hour ago.... for some reason it does not show up.. Copy/paste of the email below

Hi FirstName LastName,

Your Model 3 (RNXXXXXX684) will soon be ready! Your vehicle will be delivered directly to your door at:

XXXX XXXXX XXXXXX (Address line 1)

CITY, MN 55XXX

Please let me know if you would prefer to pick up your car from your nearest delivery center.

Your Model 3 will be available between Friday, September 28 or Saturday, September 29.

*showroom hours may vary

Please reply with which day will work best for you and whether you would prefer morning or afternoon; we will do our best to accommodate your schedule. (All registrants must be present at delivery)

Once you are scheduled, you will be contacted to finalize paperwork 1-2 days before delivery. In the meantime please complete the rest of your online profile, if you haven’t already.

Thank you,

Tesla Employee | Delivery Scheduling Advisor

My details:
Reservation: 3/31/2016
Config: 9/06/2018
Metallic Red
18" Aero
LR
AWD
Premium
White

Delivery estimate: Nov 18 - Jan 19

Mike UpNorth_ | 17. september 2018

EAD? I'm in MN too 4/1/2016

RES IPSA | 17. september 2018

Awesome... the car is very fun to drive.

RES IPSA | 17. september 2018

You may want to remove the name of the Tesla employee from your posting. Sometimes Tesla will delete the post if you mention the names of specific employees