Forums

No internet in the car

No internet in the car

Hello, I bought a new Tesla X at the end of September in Florida. Someone else had to pick it up for me in order to get the deal as I wasn't in Florida at the time. Consequently, it was delivered without the internet working and, at that time, many other items not working, like the navigation for example. There is no Tesla service center within 100 miles so Tesla Mobile service has been servicing it with the intent to fix the problem with the internet. It has been "fixed" at least 6 times and still does not work. Finally they gave me a loaner and shipped it off to the service center to (maybe?) fix it. What do you suggest? Is this a lemon and should I insist on a new car? It's been over 5 months and the car is not fixed. I want it working perfectly. I cannot even use the app or the streaming radio etc. Needless to say, I am very frustrated with Tesla. By the way- this is the 2nd Tesla I have had- the first one worked great.

jennatx | 07. mars 2019

I assume you are referring to the built-in cellular internet connection that's not working. Have you tried connecting to Wi-Fi, either from your house/apartment, or perhaps from your mobile phone hotspot? If you could do that, then at least Tesla could access your vehicle and perhaps make a diagnosis.