Forums

Suntech Clear Bra

Suntech Clear Bra

Has anyone had Suntech Clear Bra on your car? If so what is your opinion?

Passion2Fly | 17. april 2019

It’s fine. I’m happy with Suntech. It’s not self healing like XPel, so scratches will show but it protects the car very nicely. It can be easily removed. XPel is supposed to be permanent and can’t be removed...

lilbean | 17. april 2019

Xpel is not permanent and can be easily removed.

Triggerplz | 17. april 2019

I have Xpel and I still got a nick on my front bumper they removed the Xpel that was on my bumper fixed the nick and put another piece on covering the bumper

Ilias6ty8 | 17. april 2019

I recently had this applied to my vehicle, assuming this is similar to what you describe. The Suntech film covers the entire front area of my Model X, the front quarter (approx.) portion of the frunk (not the entire frunk). front guards and the side mirrors. My vehicle is Midnight Silver. I was initially apprehensive about the film being applied to only a section of the frunk, but after it was applied it is almost unnoticeable. Too early to tell how it stands up over time, but so far, I'm very pleased with the result. The film has a manufacturer's warranty of 10 years.

SF-CA | 18. april 2019

I have my X completely covered with Suntek. Seems to work pretty good. Had the garden gate close while the car was reversing out. The paint transfer came off with some detailer's spray. The remaining scrapes disappeared when I left the car sitting in the sun. Thank goodness because the car was barely a couple of months old at that time. Im sure XPel works the same.