Forums

iPhone 11 Pro not pairing up with MX Raven

iPhone 11 Pro not pairing up with MX Raven

Hey guys,

Anyone else having problems pairing up the new iPhone with your MX software? I can't get it to delete the old iPhone either? I have tried to pair my iPhone 11 several times now but to no avail. Now that I have given my iPhone 10 to my wife, it still shows that phone with her name on it. I tried to delete it but no success.....

Please pass this on up the chain to the Engineers to get this fixed or tell me how to push this up the line to them.....

Thanks

ricoant | 24. september 2019

Working now. I guess there was too much going on. Worked as it should today. All is well in Tesla Wonder World!

ricoant | 24. september 2019

Guess I spoke too fast. Got back in the car and no connection (automatic) or manual. Anyone with suggestions. I've done the reset on the screens as instructed by the help screen procedure.

alvarez.rosio | 25. september 2019

I'm having the same problem with my Model S. I try pairing and the Tesla shows up on the iphone but it never appears on the Tesla screen. When I select it on the iphone it tells me the pairing was unsuccessful. Anyone else other than Ricoant and me having these problems? Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem with my Model S. I try pairing and the Tesla shows up on the iphone 11 pro but it never appears on the Tesla screen. When I select it on the iphone it tells me the pairing was unsuccessful. Anyone else other than Ricoant and me having these problems? Any suggestions?

As soon as I posted this comment, I tried again and it now works. Paired.

As soon as I posted this comment, I tried again and it now works. Paired.

mathwhiz | 26. september 2019

FYI, this is an owner-to-owner forum, so when you post here you're not communicating (directly) with Tesla. Nevertheless, experienced owners (here) tend to be a fountain of useful information, for those in need of assistance. :-)