Forums

Radio stations...”Connect to WiFi” And Voice Commands

Radio stations...”Connect to WiFi” And Voice Commands

All, after the last software update, I’ve experienced two issues: 1) all my radio stations/play lists are inaccessible and a “connect to wireless” message appears and 2) voice commands are not being recognized. Anyone else having these issues? Is there an easy fix? Thanks.

jimglas | 08. januar 2020

try rebooting your car

bmartin94 | 08. januar 2020

Did that but will try again.

bmartin94 | 08. januar 2020

Did that but will try again.

artc1688 | 08. januar 2020

Voice command is horrible!!! ever since the latest update over a week ago, a simple "Navigate Home", "call xxxx" or "Play xxxx" none of it are working...
it doesn't even recognize what i am saying.... Voice command is not usable....

jimglas | 08. januar 2020

sell your car quick!
Buy a kia!

sunsinstudios | 09. januar 2020

how will you ever get home?!?!?

On a more serious note, yes voice commands are glitchy with the latest update. Let's see if it stays glitchy or improves and adds a host of new commands in future updates.

Sorry don't know the reason for OPs first issue - I do not get a "connect to wireless" message

mikethelender | 09. januar 2020

Yes, I have the same issues with the latest update. No music, no satellite view in navigation, no voice commands. Did rebooting help you? I tried rebooting and nothing happened. I get the same message about connecting to wifi.

mikethelender | 09. januar 2020

You know how you are supposed to order service with your phone? Well each time I try this, I get all the way through describing my needs, etc... and this I am told to enter my phone number associated with my account. The Tesla app comes back with an invalid phone number message. I have been to one of the Tesla service centers here in Houston and the representativet there had me do all kinds of things like uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. Said that she would call me with a tech support number (didn't happen) because she couldn't figure it out. So in order for me to order service, I have to visit a service center to do it. By the way, all profile information has been re-entered several times. Does anyone know a fix?

Ebbone | 09. januar 2020

i'm having that same problem.