Forums

Can't access car details page.

Can't access car details page.

Is anybody else experiencing the same?

ken.lunde | 10. januar 2020

Nope. Both of our Model 3s show up, in terms of their details page.

EVRider | 11. januar 2020

What happens when you try to access the details page, or are you saying the Vehicle Details link is missing?

yudansha™ | 11. januar 2020

The page is blank. I tried Chrome and FF on both Windows and Mac, as well as mobile. Weird.

raqball | 11. januar 2020

I just checked mine and it's working fine for me...

What happens when you use the app?

Blank page, just the header and footer.

Sorry, app is fine. It is only detail page that's misbehaving.

Wilber | 11. januar 2020

This morning the details page no longer shows various options at the bottom (such as 'Forums"). I could only get to the forum by using a saved 'favorites' link. I think someone at Tesla HQ is messing around with that page!

TeslaTap.com | 11. januar 2020

Check if the URL is teslamotors.com. This old site was discontinued recently and you may have bookmarked the old site? Use the new site tesla.com for everything. If that's not it, then I'm at a loss.

Also, try clearing browser cookies for tesla.com. That fixed a web site issue for someone in another thread.

Yes, I even used a different OS after clearing browser's cache/cookies/history did nada in two browsers on my laptop. It is tesla.com/teslaaccount/ownership/details?vin= page.

@yudansha: Are you getting to that page via the Vehicle Details link on your Model 3 page, or using a bookmark? Mine is working. Note that the VIN after "vin=" is not the actual VIN, it's encoded, at least for me.

I do see other issues with my vehicle details, but at least they appear.

Quick update: I tried both Safari and Chrome on macOS and Safari on iOS, and all good.

Yes, I'm getting via View Details button on my Tesla page. I tried changing the encoded VIN with my real one but it redirected to the account page. Not a big deal, I don't really need to see anything on that page. I reported it, so they'll fix it eventually.

Thanks for checking!

Paisano | 13. januar 2020

@yudansha: Yes i am having the exact same issue for over a week now.

Model 3 page is blank but the Model S page shows details. It must be on their end since I can see one car but not the other.

I too have tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox on 3 different PCs, 3 different Macs and several iOS devices.
Tesla told me it's my browser, internet, cache, cookies, history, etc. They have no idea.
Phone app is working fine.

They had me send screenshots that they supposedly forwarded to their IT department. Still not working and no response from them.

tigranpk | 13. januar 2020

I have the same issue.

yudansha™ | 13. januar 2020

@Paisano and @tigranpk Did we win a roadster or Y? :)

yudansha™ | 14. januar 2020

Now my whole account page is gone. I’m getting an error “Your account isn't available right now. Try again later.”

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi | 14. januar 2020

You got a banned?

Yeah, from my car page. Lol

))) just messing wit ya

calvin940 | 14. januar 2020

@yudansha™ | January 14, 2020
Now my whole account page is gone. I’m getting an error “Your account isn't available right now. Try again later.”
------------------------------------------
Tesla Auth was having a problem today for awhile. I had the same thing. I am able to get in now.

andy.connor.e | 14. januar 2020

I just had that problem this morning. Couldnt get in for 3 hours, just got in half hour ago. They are probably doing live maintenance and not temporarily taking down the site while they are working.

whartline | 14. januar 2020

My account is currently not available also.

bddaughe | 14. januar 2020

Having same issue. I'm with @yudansha - what have I won??!!

Just a moment... and redirect to the home page. What’s going on?

Haha Putin got your personal info now Tanya ;)

@ WW_spb He knew it all before I was born.

bddaughe | 14. januar 2020

It's back for me now

Paisano | 14. januar 2020

My account is still there but the Model 3 details are still showing a blank page for over a week now.
Still haven't heard back from support and honestly don't expect to.
I keep hoping I'll log in and everything will be back to normal.

How is everyone contacting Tesla? Chat/e-mail/Phone? I used chat and then they sent me an e-mail to send the screenshots. The e-mail can't be replied to anymore though.

I contacted them through the Contact form on the site. I have a mobile tech visit tomorrow. I’ll check with him if I don’t forget/the issue isn’t resolved by then.

tigranpk | 14. januar 2020

Tried live chat. Completely useless. They don't even respond once you tell them the issue. This is starting to get very annoying. It's like dealing with a very low scam type company.

What car do you have? Is there something in common for us?

tigranpk, lol yeah exactly like that

tigranpk | 14. januar 2020

Ok new update, I attempted another live chat. This time the person tried to assist. They asked for my email and last 6 digits of the VIN. They told me they have no issues accessing the details page on their side. He wasn't able to help me with the issue, but did say will report this to technical team. Hopefully it does happen and they do take a look. It appears only some model 3 owners are affected, myself included.

What a relief! After all they are not very low scam type company.

Paisano | 15. januar 2020

@ tigranpk: That's how my chat went also. They verified e-mail, last 6 digits of the VIN, delivery date and that the phone app was working. Then they said they were checking with IT. When they came back they said since they see everything and it's correct plus the phone app is working, it's a problem on my end. Then they started with it's my internet, browser, etc. I explained again all the testing I did on different platforms and browsers, they sent me an e-mail to send screenshots.

Doing some Google searching, it appears this has happened before to a number of users. Good news is that it did eventually get resolved. Maybe once more people have this issue and start tweeting Elon it'll get more visibility.

@yudansha: Let us know what the mobile tech says. Hopefully they can at least tell us whom to contact. I think we are just not talking to the right people/department to get this resolved.

To answer your other question about what we might have in common, I have a red 2018 Model 3 AWD with FSD and premium interior, 19" wheels.

bigroccrek | 15. januar 2020

I too have the same issue. It has been like this for almost two weeks. Same same....tried Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Edge....nothing works. Chat was a waste of time. Tried calling no luck just ran around the menu for a while pushing 1, then 2. then 1....etc. Sent an email via the Contact Us page, no response so far.

tigranpk | 15. januar 2020

@WW_spb I still stand by the scam company type approach. From what I am hearing is that not a single person has been given a concrete solution or at least made it a priority.

@Paisano I don't have twitter, but that seems a sure way to get his attention and get this resolved. In the past things got done because of twits.

@Paisano When you say phone app is working, what do you mean by that. There is no "View Details" selection in the app that I know of. I even checked in "Account" under "Settings" which when you select "Account Settings" it exits the app and redirects you to the web browser (Safari in my case) where I have the same issue as well. It is safe to say this issue is related to the account and not the platform being used to access the page.

yudansha™ | 15. januar 2020

In addition, I am not receiving emails from tesla, such as service invoice or anything else. Mobile tech gave me old email address, which is not working any longer.

@yudansha™ I have a Model 3. We need to get in touch with the IT development team to get this fixed, but their contact is only for selling you Tesla it seems.

@yudansha™ I have a Model 3. We need to get in touch with the IT development team to get this fixed, but their contact is only for selling you Tesla it seems.

@tigranpk: Unfortunately, I don't have Twitter either or Facebook for that matter.

When I mentioned the phone app, they asked me in the chat if the phone was still connecting to the car to verify the account was active. Seems once I said yes, they just gave up and pointed it back to my internet, browser, etc.

@Paisano, it's definitely account related issue. Something that they have to address on their end. So far i am just waiting, will give it few more days and keep trying.

They created an internal ticket to look at what’s going on. I asked for an email confirming this.

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi | 15. januar 2020

Don't stress too much guys and you will feel better

@ WW_spb Not stressed. Just want things to be in order.

spuzzz123 | 15. januar 2020

Fish also opened a ticket for the superchargers down in pdx

Pages