Forums

What happened to my "free" supercharging?

What happened to my "free" supercharging?

rxlawdude | 21. kan 2020

Waldo and Carmen San Diego stole it?

Symco4 | 21. kan 2020

I bought my Model S in June 2019 and was promised 10,000 miles free supercharging. I used the superchargers only a couple of times and now I'm being charged. What happened?

rxlawdude | 21. kan 2020

What do you expect when you use SuperCHARGERS? That you'll get DIScharged?

(Totally messing with ya. No one here can answer your question, since Tesla doesn't monitor these fora.)

Daisy the Road ... | 21. kan 2020

Not having seen your contract, are you sure that wasn't written "free supercharging for the first 10000 miles"?

bill | 21. kan 2020

@Daisy the Road
"Not having seen your contract, are you sure that wasn't written "free supercharging for the first 10000 miles"?"

If he did then he has a problem but if it said 1,000 miles which I remember was an offer in the recent past then he made a mistake.

lilbean | 21. kan 2020

It's in lockdown.

jfemd.va.us | 22. kan 2020

They were probably time limited...lost any after the first year

Bighorn | 22. kan 2020
trixiew | 22. kan 2020

It’s all done with mirrors. Turns out you get nothing for a referral if your current car comes with lifetime free supercharging. I had referrals 1-3 months before I took delivery of my Y which led to me losing my free supercharging benefit. They would not grant me those free miles that would have not yet been expired.

I was entered in the drawing, so I’m told.

Symco4 | 22. kan 2020

I only used about 200 miles, so Tesla has deleted all the rest. The Tesla policy seems to change anytime they want. I bought a 2015 Model S which had Unlimited charging for the life of the car but then about the time I sold it they removed the lifetime charging. I wish they would clearly state in the contract what they are giving and stop changing things!

Daisy the Road ... | 22. kan 2020

Proof please. You are starting to sound unhinged.

Nobody who had lifetime-of-the-car FUSC lost it. If you traded the car back into Tesla, then they stripped off the FUSC after paying you for the car. It belongs to them at that point and they can crush it for all you care.

inconel | 22. kan 2020

You probably sold it to 3rd party and Tesla removed the FUSC?

Captain_Zap | 22. kan 2020

FUSC sounds like something we chanted at college football games.

akikiki | 22. kan 2020

The way that I read Symco4's post. he's talking about two different cars.

"I only used about 200 miles, so Tesla has deleted all the rest." (This is where he's saying he had and lost all his referral Supercharger miles.)

"I bought a 2015 Model S which had Unlimited charging for the life of the car but then about the time I sold it" ( Sold his 2015 with FUSC)

"...they removed the lifetime charging." (This is when he bought another, just about the time they stopped offering FUSC. That was April '17, the first time, I think)

Daisy the Road ... | 22. kan 2020

I smell FUD.

bill | 22. kan 2020

I have yet to pay to charge my 2016 S90D

sentabo | 22. kan 2020

Captain_Zap | May 22, 2020
FUSC sounds like something we chanted at college football games.

LOL

NKYTA | 23. kan 2020

Zap wins the Internet today! :-)

Bighorn | 23. kan 2020

That was yesterday

NKYTA | 23. kan 2020

She can have both days!

johncrab | 24. kan 2020

God King giveth and God King taketh away.

rxlawdude | 24. kan 2020

@sentabo, Good Bruin! :-)

lucas11 | 26. kan 2020

Captain_Zap went to UCLA.