Forums

Dome Lights - always turns OFF

Dome Lights - always turns OFF

Not sure if anyone has noted this, but I set my dome light setting to AUTO - they turn on when I open the door, and slowly dim to off once I'm in the car. BUT- for months, the setting continually changes to OFF automatically (!). I hoped 2020.16.2.1 would fix it, but nope Anyone else having this minor issue?

FISHED | 02. juni 2020

I had to turn it back to auto once.

Whdame | 02. juni 2020

I have the same issue. Couple other glitches too that I never had before. Maybe next update will fix them.

ODWms | 02. juni 2020

This happened to me also. I seem to remember changing the dome light configuration to ‘auto,’ and then saving the setting for my profile and it was fine after.

hokiegir1 | 03. juni 2020

You know, now that you mention it, I've noticed ours has been off a few times. I know hubby had messed with it a little, so I attributed it to that, but it could be resetting itself.

Question -- are you all setting them to auto by voice command, clicking the lights themselves, or from the menu on the screen?

Bighorn | 03. juni 2020

Firmware updates could be defaulting to Off.

dustin | 03. juni 2020

I have noticed it only happens after I watch something. I always have it set to Auto but it gets set to Off and stays like even when you start driving again. Such an easy bug to fix. Obviously, it should simply be "off" while you are watching a movie but then it should return to its previous setting when you stop watching a movie.

blag3649 | 05. juli 2020

Happens to me all the time - very annoying