Forums

Super Chargers needed in Appleton Wisconsin!!!!

Super Chargers needed in Appleton Wisconsin!!!!

More people will purchase this Amazing vehicle in this area, currently have 0 Charging Stations!!!!

Vickinapiwocki | 02. november 2017

Discouraged about NO Super Charging stations open to the Public within 100 miles of Appleton Wisconsin!

sbeggs | 02. november 2017

Yes! Hope to head your way in June 2018 from the UP!

PhillyGal | 02. november 2017

You don't need superchargers where you live, you need them 100-150 miles away.

But rest easy, there's a permit for a supercharger in Oshkosh, WI and one already exists near Green Bay, near Kenosha and in Wausau so there's nowhere you can't reach in even the lower range Model 3.

jordanrichard | 02. november 2017

PG +1. "You don't need superchargers where you live, you need them 100-150 miles away." Unless of course you live in a condo/apartment that won't allow you to install your own outlet.

Coastal Cruiser. | 02. november 2017

Oshkosh? Did someone say Oshkosh? I've always loved that name. If I already had my 3 I'd be tempted to drive there from the west coast just to be one of the first who got supercharged in Oshkosh.

By gosh!

Rocky_H | 02. november 2017

Yeah, a little perspective there. Looking on Plugshare, I see 10 charging stations of various types in Appleton, Wisconsin. And for Tesla Superchargers, there is a build permit in Oshkosh, so that I-41 route will be covered within a few months.

Plus many forum points to @PhillyGal. The most important Supercharger to a Tesla owners is the one 100 miles away, not the one in town where you live.