Forums

Ordered LR RWD on 3/14 - but no confirmation email

Ordered LR RWD on 3/14 - but no confirmation email

I placed an order for LR RWD on the Tesla site on 3/14. However, I did not get confirmation email. Looks like there was some glitch in the site due to the Model Y launch happening around that time.

In my account I am seeing a picture of the car along with a reservation number. There is a message that says I will be invited to configure the car based on the date of my reservation. Is that what I should expect? I am not seeing any other information about order confirmation, payment, etc.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

rv2019 | 16 mars 2019

Are you sure you ordered a 3? That sounds like a Y.

rv2019 | 16 mars 2019

BTW, I ordered earlier today, M3 LR RWD. I got the confirmation email immediately.

pnsilencio | 16 mars 2019

It says Model 3. The picture is showing the color I picked etc. So definitely not Model Y. But something is not right obviously.

stopnair | 16 mars 2019

I ordered a M3 LR RWD , red in color earlier today and I got the confirmation email immediately.

ooagentmm | 17 mars 2019

I ordered the night of the Model Y launch, 03-14-2019, and selected SR+ ($37k version). The next morning they were already calling me with a tentative delivery date/time which has now been confirmed as this Monday (03-18-2019). From order to delivery in 4 days and I live in Washington.

hcdavis3 | 17 mars 2019

Might be a 2018 Matt. Same thing for me. Inventory car. Ordered a week ago online, VIN NUMBER came 3 hours later delivered next day. July 2018 M 3

stopnair | 17 mars 2019

The one I ordered yesterday 3/16 is a Red one with AP and FSD so hopefully I get a 2019 VIN. I think per other threads you can reject the 2018 VIN one ...if I get one, I would be for sure.

ooagentmm | 17 mars 2019

How can I tell if my car is a 2018?

ooagentmm | 17 mars 2019

Just used the TeslaTap decoder. Says 2019. I wouldn't have expected it to be 2018 since I ordered the SR+, which didn't exist until very recently.

oddbjorn.vage | 13 april 2019

I ordered a med Y in middle of March and paid the depositum , no confirmation, no nothing except a picture of a hedghog in return. Tesla cant find my order.. concider my money as lost..
Dissapointed!

zeropoint | 30 april 2019

My credit card was charged, but I have no email and my tesla account has no model Y

lordmiller | 30 april 2019

Model Y doesn't exist yet. Stop ordering until they make them.