Forums

Charging Details

Charging Details

Is there a way to obtain the charging information for my new Model X. I would like to know where I charged and how many kWh went into the battery.

EVRider | 10 maj 2019

You need to use a third-party app like TeslaFi (https://about.teslafi.com) to do that.

TranzNDance | 10 maj 2019

+1 to TeslaFi. If only I had gotten it sooner.

jordanrichard | 10 maj 2019

Or you could simply keep a small notebook in your X and jot down where you charged and how many kwh and miles you added. I have been doing this for 5 years now.

BlufftonBob | 11 maj 2019

Go to your Tesla account page and select History. I just got back from a trip from Hilton Head to Orlando and back. History showed me the super charger locations used and the amounts charged.

EVRider | 11 maj 2019

@BlufftonBob: I think the OP wants to track all charging, not just supercharging.

Efleck | 12 maj 2019

I have downloaded the TeslaFi program and an trying to figure out if this is what I want. Yes, it logs charging with lots of detail. However, I am concerned about the vampire battery loss with all the queries TeslaFi sends to my MX. I think I will try TeslaFi for the two-weeks trial period then make a decision.
The notebook suggestion by jordanrichard is good. I may do this.

kcheng | 12 maj 2019

You can also look at the Stats app on iOS. It has vampire drain data in addition to lots of other things.

robert4 | 13 maj 2019

I can't locate History under my Tesla account. Could you list the path?

Efleck | 13 maj 2019

Kcheng: I am confused by your response. Are you referring to the operating system on my iPhone or iPad?

robert4: Log into your Tesla account. In the upper right part of the page, just to the right and above the image of your Tesla, you will find four options: Home Account History Sign Out. Cliock on History and your Supercharger account will come up.

Yodrak. | 13 maj 2019

"Log into your Tesla account. In the upper right part of the page, just to the right and above the image of your Tesla, you will find four options: Home Account History Sign Out."

Nope. Home Account Sign Out
No History

PIDcontrol | 13 maj 2019

No "History" section in my MX either.

jimglas | 14 maj 2019

If you have FUSC, you will have no history.
You only have a history if you pay for supercharging