Forums

Slacker Radio cutting in and out on each song

Slacker Radio cutting in and out on each song

I've owned 4 teslas and this is new to me. Slacker radio cuts in and out during each song in my 2017 MX. This is in town with strong cell coverage. This has been ongoing for at least 2 months and seems to be getting worse. I have attempted to make service appointments only to be told it's not unique to my vehicle and they are working on a software update. They are rather firm on not having me bring the vehicle into the SC. Someone from the SC calls and says they did diagnostics by running my logs and all is fine. I just took delivery of a Model 3 and of course it works flawlessly. I can't imagine this is a wide spread issue with all Teslas. Anyone have a similar issue? Thanks!

00Tesla | 20 maj 2019

I have the same issue. It started a couple of month ago, barely noticeable at first but is progressively getting worst over time. Not only is it happening for slacker but also in the voice turn-by-turn audio as well. Also getting worst over time. I am about to get a service appt for this and some other issues. Lets see....
2017 MX MCU1.0(i think?) AP2.5