Forums

Since 2019.24.4 upgrade "callers can not hear me speaking"

Since 2019.24.4 upgrade "callers can not hear me speaking"

Since 2019.24.4 upgrade....can't use hands free calling as no one can hear me speaking. I have done the typical troubleshooting: unpaired and pair phone, toggle bluetooth on phone, reboot tesla screen, try a different cell phone and etc. No luck. Worked perfectly until this last upgrade. I can hear them but they can't hear me. Anyone seen this before?

Alex310 | 7 augusti 2019

Hold both toggle steering wheel buttons in until the screen shuts off and wait for the Tesla logo then release. This will do a soft reset and fix your Bluetooth mic issue. I had the same.

sometimesjoe | 7 augusti 2019

Same issue here but was fixed when I received 2019.28.2 the other day.

David Trushin | 7 augusti 2019

There was a problem with the phone connection whereby the 1st call didn't work. Rotating the up and down volume button fixed it. I suppose that Tesla will get around to fixing it after they perfect the whooppee cushion..

sstakher | 7 augusti 2019

I had the same problem. We just upgraded to the Iphone XS Max and the recipient couldn't hear me but I could hear them. I've done the steering wheel button reset and it works now! Thank you Alex310.

MyMXRed | 26 augusti 2019

I had same issue, cropped my X at the service center. This is not good at all. This is second time i am going for same issue, my MCU was replaced couple of months ago but now reading through i think mine started after software upgrade, i am not sure which version. This is frustrating.