Forums

Just Drive the Damn Car

Just Drive the Damn Car

I understand this is a forum to discuss our Tesla vehicles. I get it.
But......Could we please stop with all the BULLS@#T questioning of Tesla about all things that we would NEVER question about a gasoline Car?
Have an AWESOME day!!

TeslaTap.com | 23 november 2019

Not possible. A few trolls must submit at least 20 posts a day saying how the car is the worst design ever and everyone should buy the wonderful $200K Taycan (or some other competitor).

Pg3ibew | 23 november 2019

@Teslatap. I certainly understand that the Car is not perfect. And there is always room for improvements. But, hot damn, the BULLCRAP that is spewed here is scary. I got a blemish on my paint. The EPA MPG is wrong. My seat squeaks. Blah blah blah. It is sickening what people expect.

SamO | 23 november 2019

How dare you accuse trolls of polluting these sacred boards which every other automaker offers, unmoderated. /s

Those things don't bother me. Every car ever made has some issues, and sometimes us long-timers can help solve an issue. It's the trolls that are the most annoying with fake facts or promoting some other car endlessly. Luckily those 5 posters are easily identified.

My last note was in response to @Pg3ibew :)

Trolls are one issue, I agree.
The never ending of....My Paint. My MPG. My squeaking seats. My trunk didnt close properly when it was Negative 58f in DesMoine. My AC didnt work propey when it was 123F in Death Valley. My battery is only getting 238 of the 240 miles Tesla said. My Cat cant sleep comfortably when the car is in Pet mode. My phantom drain is .032 percent higher than the average. These are my issue. Like Jesus H Christ. Get rid of the car.

HighlandPony | 23 november 2019

+1

My car has been sitting outside for a month, not plugged in, temps have been hovering around 28 degrees, my heater is only turned on to 68.9, why do I have phantom drain.

My car sits in my Garage, 8 feet away from my Wifi setup, why is the car always hooked up to Wifi?

My drivers side heated seat only warms up to 103.7 degrees. The passenger seat is a steady 103.9234. Something is wrong. I want a new car.

I walked around my car twice in daylight and saw a 3 mile loss. I walked around the car 4 times in the dark and only had a 1 mile loss. My car sucks. Tesla better correct this.

I have 23,861 miles on my Model 3. There is a Damn paint chip under the chassis. Damn Tesla with the crappy paint.

Good points. Seem some owners like to complain. The vast majority love their cars.

From a Model 3 owners survey just released:
"In the Bloomberg survey, almost 99% of Model 3 owners said they would recommend one to their friends or family"

I was driving 83mph on the freeway. There were 4 loaded dump trucks in front of me. A pebble fell out of one truck and I cracked my windshield. Tesla owes me a new Performance version Model X

@teslatap, the other 1 percent LIVE on this forum. Lmao

My wife dropped motor oil AND pancake syrup on the rear white seats of my car 7 months ago. TODAY, I tried like hell to get the stain out. It wont come out. Fucking Tesla Service BETTER correct this.

WW_spb | 23 november 2019

My car is too damn quiet, I want my engine roar back!

Magic 8 Ball | 23 november 2019

Still a newbie, heh, heh! : 0

I bought car thinking that I have FSD but month later I cought STD. I want my money back, Tesla!

I was driving through a BROKEN GLASS factory. There was glass all over the floor. I got a flat tire. The Tesla service center want to charge me 200 for a new tire. Sons of bitches. I will NEVER buy another Tesla.

I bought my car in June 2018 and I paid X for Y. Now the car is 1.24 cheaper for the same options. Fucking Tesla sucks. This is not fair.

Magic 8 Ball | 23 november 2019

Dude, you missed spambot wars and the days of dan,and the campaign to get me banned, this is nothing I tell ya', nothing!

After V10 update I can't stop watching Netflix in my Tesla and now I have hemorrhoid. Tesla needs to pay my medical bills, like right nooowww!

EAPme | 23 november 2019

How about:

- you ordered and paid for SR but received SR+ range and are unhappy with OTA update that gave you the SR range that you paid for.
- wind noise especially when driving fast
- "Tesla" tire wear
- footwell lights footwell lights footwell lights
- automatic wipers don't work perfectly
- no rear cross-traffic whatever the hell it's called

/s

Elon, are you listening? Make a real BSA available on future cars or some Fishie people won't buy any Tesla's going forward!!!!!

don.lind | 23 november 2019

There were several of these that caused me to exhale a fair amount of air out my nostrils. Broken Glass Factory...
Good read.

Minor triggering on the "Wind noise..." comment:
I heard Tesla has improved the blocking of road/wind noise in more recent Model 3's.
It sounds like part of the improvement is adding more door rubber gaskets... that we can do ourselves...
Maybe I'll do that...

I washed my car when it was -3c. But it was Sunny. Why did my windshield freeze?

I washed my car with a rake. It was a plastic rake. And I used Brillo. I scratched my paint. Fucking Tesla sucks.

I called the service center because it rained while I was driving. Fucking Elon owes me a return phone call.

beaver | 23 november 2019

Congratulations on shutting the trolls down Pg3, not a single post from Fish yet! Anytime there is a troll post we will send you after them. Call out the troll hunter beast! Haha take that haters

-TheJohn- | 23 november 2019

Best (and first) post I've read all day! Thanks!

Getting my tires changed today :)

M3phan | 23 november 2019

Dude, you’re on a bit of a tear, aren’t cha.

howard | 23 november 2019

Another Fanboy’s no relevance school yard rant. This is prime example of the type of posts that keep showing up time and again polluting the forums. Typical same old same old....

M3phan | 23 november 2019

“When my car is updated for free and gives me full 1 pedal driving, the system makes a faint *click* as it brings my car to a complete unaided stop. What the flip?!?!”

@howard, lil salty

Lmao, sonetimes I make myself laugh. Thanks.

I have 31,621 miles in my car. I never rotared my tires. My rears have 3/32 tread left. My fronts have 4/32. I only take the car the track 2 times a week.
What Gives? Elon should make me whole and gice me 4 million dollars in SPACE EX stock

Elon was smoking pot with Joe Rogan. He needs to step down and give me a new roadster in order to redeem himself.

I can only fit a carry on luggage in my FRUNK. Fucking bullshit man. Elon lied to me.

rob | 23 november 2019

What!? I should open up this "Frunk" and see what's inside. I've always used the backseat and Trunk.

texxx | 23 november 2019

Elon gave me dog mode. I have a cat. I want my money back.

texxx | 23 november 2019

Sentry mode? Is that the best he could do? I don't want a sentry. I want a Terminator. Full refund!

Where can I pu my Ferritt. I need a larger rebate.

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | 23 november 2019

I expect that as other makes increasingly produce cars with so much of the experience software configurable, similar discussions will follow.

Why Tesla stock so expensive? I want it for free!

Slonkis | 23 november 2019

Thank you guys! :-)

Why CyberTruck doesn't run on nuclear reactor!? Elon failed and must resign!!!!!! Also he lied about windows and it means truck is fake !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Trunk springs do not open the Trunk and Jettison my stage 2 Saturn 5 self leveling 78.3 gigawatt turnstyle properly. Let me explain. The first day I owned the car, it was clean and the turnstyle jettisoned and landed and a rate of 3.982 to the 4 degree. Now, after 2.82 days of ownership, the turnstyle ONLY jettisons when space Ex lands rockets on the dark side of Jupiter. Something needs to be done here. The sky is falling.

I have 18 inch snow tires on the left side of my Model 3 super duper love machine. 19 inch summer tires on the right side. I am only getting 303 miles of range out of 310. And the car pulls to the right. What gives? Fucking Elon better fix this qith an OTA update.

I heard there will be in the latest OTA update, Version Z7.045nc.+_)),IDS3342.c21, Update Hologram 6, that it allow people West of the Mississippi to be allowed to stop at SCs, Not Super Chargers, But Service Centers, on the 2 Tuesday of every month, only followed by the Harvest Full Moon, rising in Capricorn, and be able to get a Mocha Chocolate Lattes, in soup bowls made of vegan leatherette.

Pages