Forums

For everyone that doesn't like the hubcaps of Cybertruck

For everyone that doesn't like the hubcaps of Cybertruck

For everyone who's been complaining about the look of the hubcaps. If you look at the video that Elon posted about the window tests before the event you will see the wheels with the hubcaps off. Looks like there are some pretty nice wheels under those hubcaps.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1198090787520598016

Ehninger1212 | 27 november 2019

WOAH nice catch! those are pretty sweet!

TabascoGuy | 27 november 2019

If the ultra hard stainless door can survive sledgehammer strikes...I wonder why they put the blanket over the door?

andy.connor.e | 27 november 2019

The hubcaps on the Cybertruck are like the icing on the cake. It brings it together.

nukequazar | 27 november 2019

There should never be hub caps. On any car. Ever. They’re for econoboxes to save cost by covering up cheap wheels with cheap plastic.

And, ah, maybe there’s the answer to the whole puzzle. My immediate first thought when the window broke was that only one truck had the new glass on it and they rolled out the wrong truck. Maybe that was a different truck with different glass and different wheels.

NKYTA | 27 november 2019

Missing the whole picture again @nuke.

Missing the whole being a decent human again @NKYTA

jordanrichard | 28 november 2019

Anyone notice the MS body hanging in the air, in the background. Odd that there is a MS body in white, in Hawthorne.

bilalsaleem096 | 29 november 2019

Here we have featured a few most unmistakable advantages of playing free web based games. We should have a fast at how they can likewise help you in your reality.

mega888 malaysia

sbeggs | 29 november 2019

Flagged

prl99 | 29 november 2019

I checked out Goodyear's website and the tread pattern on the Cybertruck matches the Wrangler MT/R® With Kevlar®. Until seeing the video, which doesn't show the tires very well, I wasn't sure if these are the actual tires and after seeing the video, I'm still not sure but I think they're close. Goodyear's website doesn't let me select a tire size but it appears these tires are under $300 each, not bad for this type of tire, especially with Kevlar. Can anyone determine if these are the tires being used?