Forums

Hang Out Thread

Hang Out Thread

This is the official BS hang out thread :) There are times you just want to talk, or say what is up, or just connect with other X owners on a level other than just the X. We used to do this on Silvers Referral thread, but that got flagged away, and I miss my space to BS with others and have some fun.

So come and enjoy and share your fun times with us all.

If there are several that think this is wasting space, please speak up and we can discuss removing it too. I don't want to create a problem with others that feel it should not be here, but as there are not 20 new posts each day on this X side (at least not yet) I didn't see the harm of having a hang out post.

Again, please if you think this should disappear, I will delete it. I just miss having places to not detract from others posts but yet connect with other owners and have fun :)

lilbean | 15 april 2018

Thank you!

Triggerplz | 15 april 2018

Don't blame me I'm nice to everybody :-)

Silver2K | 15 april 2018
Silver2K | 15 april 2018

Trig, the 80s called and they want the boom box back and please keep the naughty talk down to a minimum, we don't want to lose our bean.

I can understand why the hubby got upset.

Silver2K | 15 april 2018

I'm just as guilty as anyone.

Triggerplz | 15 april 2018

zoom in thats not a boom box it wont work with batteries as its not portable, have you looked at your garage lately I would take my garage with a 8 track player before I would take your garage with Bose speakers :)

Silver2K | 16 april 2018

I would too! :)

Vawlkus | 16 april 2018

Well, we ARE a bunch of bullies in here. :P

ckcland2 | 16 april 2018

Thanks Silver.... hard to keep track of all these threads anymore.

Silver2K | 16 april 2018

i know ck, your d2 clan keeps you busy!

TabascoGuy | 16 april 2018

Anyone care to help out ebmcs03 with contact info on the getting passed thread over on the 3 forum?

burdogg | 16 april 2018

He is in with most everyone still - he is online pre-reveal, yes some during and post reveal have been invited, but still majority of pre-reveal online are still going. He is just being a little impatient :) It is if we start seeing 4/1 getting invited, then he has a problem :)

TabascoGuy | 16 april 2018

Thanks burdogg. I thought he was an isolated case but since I posted earlier have seen that there are more.

Triggerplz | 16 april 2018

Elon Musk offers rare look inside of the Tesla model 3 factory

https://youtu.be/lOz7cPJQd8E

Triggerplz | 16 april 2018
Vawlkus | 17 april 2018

Another spammer. }B(

Flagging rampage!

burdogg | 17 april 2018

flagged

Vawlkus | 17 april 2018

And gone.

bob | 17 april 2018

damn. I missed it...

burdogg | 17 april 2018

late to the party bob - that's what you get for enjoying driving around in your X while the rest of us sit strapped to our computer getting our Tesla Forum fixes... :)

bob | 17 april 2018

guilty

Vawlkus | 18 april 2018

Another spammer! MOAR flags!

SteveMost | 18 april 2018

I went over to the “General” Discussion threads. What a mess! We are lucky here.

bob | 18 april 2018

looks like expertsksharmaji and all his/her alternate personalities needs to be blocked from posting at the IT level.

SteveMost | 18 april 2018

Are these forums monitored much :) ?

burdogg | 18 april 2018

Not really monitored - seems like they occasionally check in - but you rarely know it.

Silver2K | 18 april 2018

Musk reads this forum, that's why it's here.

burdogg | 18 april 2018

PoloX OR Anyone in Houston or other Texas area, this person needs your help on heat and 5 seater vs 7:

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/5-seater-ac-concerns-and-90d-vs-10...

bob | 18 april 2018

@Silver - Hey Elon! Thanks for the smiles.

Triggerplz | 21 april 2018

Anybody staying up to watch Coachella tonight, last Saturday night was real nice Beyoncé had them in awe

Saxman | 22 april 2018

I am usually in Austin TX , April, May and June, before going back to Colorado. June gets into mid 90s in Austin and sometimes in 100s.

We have a Dec 2016 75D 5 seater. The A/C for the front seats seem more than adequate for my wife and I, and we are heat intollerant.

Hope that helps.

Saxman | 22 april 2018

This is the 1st trip between Austin and Vail that I left my X back in Colorado. I do miss not driving her but its nice giving her some R & R to recharge her batteries, so to speak.

I enjoyed looking on my app to admire her beauty and check her SOC, being continually plugged in.
After about 2 weeks, the app said it could not connect with my X.

I called Tesla tech support and they told me that my X is in a deep sleep (after reading too many of Burdoggs Novels) due to driving INACTIVITY. They tried poking her to wake her up, to no avail, but did not seem concerned.

Has anyone else here left there X plugged in and undriven for a month or more...and not been able to connect VIA the Tesla App.

Thanks

burdogg | 22 april 2018

Sure, always my fault, got shouldnot let your x read my novels :)

Also, CA stinks for charging! Most of the 11+ stalls were completely full. Vacation here is not great for charging. Rancho cucamonga full, the one in orange full. Whatever one is near orange also full. Would loveto know how many were actually traveling, and how many were just out and about locally charging on Sunday afternoon. Los off empty cars, was thinking, hope some get hit with idle fees...I know not so kind

Saxman | 22 april 2018

Burdogg
Sorry to hear about your vacation charging dilemmas. SO FAR, in all my trips between TX & CO, i have yet to see more than 1 or 2 other vehicles at SC Stations. Either I am lucky or my route is not that well travelled.

Enjoy ypur CA vacation.

PS...are you lovin your model 3?

burdogg | 22 april 2018

Thanks Saxman. I also have had no problems, until hit so cal. Did stop atthe new 40 charger station in Baker. It was huge and we were the only ones there.

I love the 3. Such a fun car.

Saxman | 22 april 2018

Glad to hear.
Enjoy & safe travels

lilbean | 22 april 2018

Burdogg, it sounds like you were at Fountain Valley, the worst one in the country.

bob | 23 april 2018

@lilbean - I think either Mountain View or Dublin are (technically) the busiest. Both frequently have long lines and are monitored stations with an attendant. But I agree with you. In SoCAL Fountain Valley is very bad. Last time I was there was early on a Sunday morning and there were 2 or 3 TesLoop X's waiting. That was about a year ago.

bob | 23 april 2018

here's a link to support my claim (It's from last Nov.)

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/current-10-busiest-superchargers...

It actually shows the Fremont Plant higher than Dublin or Mountain View. I don't think the factory counts since I think every tesla delivered gets charged at that station.

Silver2K | 23 april 2018

I just ate a small bag of sugar free jelly bellies... OMG!!!

I feel so light and nimble now!

johnse | 23 april 2018

Flags needed on huge amounts of spam. Anyone know how to contact the webmaster to have them purged?

lilbean | 23 april 2018

They are asleep right now and will remove them tomorrow.

Tropopause | 24 april 2018

It's now tomorrow.

lilbean | 24 april 2018

They fixed the S forum.

SteveMost | 24 april 2018

@silver2k - countdown begins... the green Apple 2-Step...

Triggerplz | 24 april 2018

Today is tomorrow's yesterday:-)

SteveMost | 24 april 2018

Today is tomorrow I was told each time I’d go astray, and each time I would my mothere’d be there to push me the right way. She pushed me very simply by giving no advice, saying today is tomorrow and thinking that would suffice. Tomorrow would come and I would see that mom made somewhat a man of me. She pushed me in her own soft way by making me decide things done today.
(Got an F on this poem for English Composition back in 1965)

TabascoGuy | 24 april 2018

@lilbean - Thanks for backing me up on my response to the troll yesterday.

lilbean | 24 april 2018

You're welcome.

Triggerplz | 26 april 2018

Was on Page 2 a bump is needed

https://imgur.com/a/RfxJ9Jo

Pages