Forums

Phone calls

Phone calls

It is impossible to get a call through to a Tesla sales and service center now. You get routed through an endless maze of choices that don't work. They sent me a recall notice and nobody will answer the phone to schedule an appointment. I really believe I have bought my last Tesla. Their website will not even let you contact them. They were a wonderful company that took care of their customers, but it seems they don't give a damn anymore.

hammer @OR-US | 2019年5月10日

There are multiple ways to contact them, including from your account page. You can also schedule an appointment on your account page as well as from the phone app.
https://www.tesla.com/contact

russellmorehouse | 2019年5月10日

The account page does not work and they do not answer the phone.

hammer @OR-US | 2019年5月10日

How about the phone app? Service center phones go to a central phone bank, I've had to wait but they do pick up and will schedule an appointment for you.

David Trushin | 2019年5月10日

Seems like the only thing the call center knows how to do is schedule appointments. But the online method does work. It's sometimes difficult to get to the right window though.

lilbean | 2019年5月10日

I haven’t had a problem speaking with a human on the phone.

Tropopause | 2019年5月10日

Phone wait times seem to have gotten better lately.

kerryglittle | 2019年5月11日

The several times I have called Tesla a real person picks up right away. Maybe Canada isn't as busy. LOL.

jeffaajones | 2019年5月15日

I have tried calling both the service center and the sales center at Northpark in Dallas to have a question about my new S. I have no problem getting a live person on the line. The problem that I have is that no one will answer a basic question I have about monitoring of my tire pressures. They refer me to the online chat which was not available on the weekend. I am very disappointed in the lack of customer service on such a high end car. The service center person should be able to answer a basic question but they only suggested that I get in my car and drive to the service center to have my question answered, REALLY?

jeffaajones | 2019年5月15日

I have tried calling both the service center and the sales center at Northpark in Dallas to have a question about my new S. I have no problem getting a live person on the line. The problem that I have is that no one will answer a basic question I have about monitoring of my tire pressures. They refer me to the online chat which was not available on the weekend. I am very disappointed in the lack of customer service on such a high end car. The service center person should be able to answer a basic question but they only suggested that I get in my car and drive to the service center to have my question answered, REALLY?

hammer @OR-US | 2019年5月15日

@jeffaajones The people that answer the phones are not technicians. What was your question? If it's basic , someone here could likely help.