Forums

Dashswap

Dashswap

Anyone interested in swapping dashes with me? I have black interior with wooden dash but wanting to swap to white dash as I have a white exterior and believe white dash compliments black interior better and vice versa. I'm currently located in Maryland and am willing to drive/meet at a supercharger location within reasonable distance (ie around 100 miles). Let me know if interested. Thanks

andrewsjra | 2019年5月19日

If you don’t find anyone willing to swap you always have options of wrapping it. RPM TESLA and Abstract Ocean have kits. That’s what I did to get rid of the wood dash. It’s an affordable option too.

Sandman89 | 2019年5月19日

Eh not a big fan of carbon fiber and most dash wraps are carbon fiber options. If I can't find someone to swap I'll look into just buying the white one from Tesla for around $200 I guess.

andrewsjra | 2019年5月20日

If you get one from TESLA you can wrap the center console white and other interior pieces inside. Those look nice in white.

jjgunn | 2019年5月20日

If you want....I can wrap it for you in white - $100 for everything if you're in the Bay Area.

I did mine in Carbon Fiber. Which I know you hate but I think looks great -- also did my console in CF.

Link https://imgur.com/a/Cj5epgm

Let me know

ODWms | 2019年5月20日

Nice job, JJGunn.

jjgunn | 2019年5月20日

Thanks. Here's the console too

Link https://m.imgur.com/a/ECcBIg1

Couldn't get the entire console in due to sun/shadows not allowing for good pic.

The high gloss black console looks great but I know it's going to get scratched & fingerprints. I think the CF looks great against the Deep Blue Metallic paint.

SoCalDriver | 2019年5月20日

JJGunn if you come to San Diego I’d be happy to pay $100 to get that CF dash!

jjgunn | 2019年5月20日

That's a possibility in June if that works for you.

E-MAIL me. And give me your screen name in the e-mail Please -- LOL

jjfixespc@gmail.com

ODWms | 2019年5月20日

Console looks great, JJ. I did the same. I think it looks great having the components match, but I admit I love the look of the wood even though it doesn't match with anything else.