Forums

Raven Suspension is incredible!

Raven Suspension is incredible!

Picked up my P100DL on Saturday. According to testers who posted a YouTube video, the Sport setting is like the old Model S suspension. The Standard is the new softer setting. After driving with Standard for a little while, the switch to Sport is very noticeable, and now that feels too harsh. I really like the luxury feel of the Standard setting. The car is VERY quiet going over bumps as well. LOVE IT!!!!

inconel | 2019年6月10日

Congrats! And I am sure future software updates will make it even better...

sr.smr | 2019年6月10日

I'm waiting for the car to be available for a test drive in my area. From the test rests that DAErik posted on YouTube, it is a major improvement over the previous air suspension, which says a lot. What tires came with your new car?

rdalcanto | 2019年6月10日

Michelin Pilot Sport 4

rsrivast | 2019年6月11日

hmm...spec says they are summer tires. Will have problems in cold weather and snow.

inconel | 2019年6月11日

Better to have dedicated Summer and Winter tires than no-seasons tires :)

Silver2K | 2019年6月11日

Inconel, wrg4 is a great summer and winter tire.

Anthony J. Parisio | 2019年6月11日

Congrats!

lovechef | 2019年6月11日

I got mine raven s p100d week ago and I love the ride in standard. I have compared sport and standard, and sport is great in the hills and cornering, but for city streets with bumps, standard mode is Soft and silky.

rdalcanto | 2019年6月11日

The difference in braking performance between all season and winter tires is huge. If you live in a snowy, hilly place you should have separate winter tires for snow season. Frankly, in places like Utah where I live, it should be illegal to drive on anything other than snow tires November-March.

OConnorStP | 2019年7月7日

Does anybody know whether the Standard setting rides the same on non-Performance vs Performance models? In the old days the P85D standard ride was firmer than the 85D. I'm hoping for "same" as I quite liked the smoother/quieter Standard ride of the non-P loaners.