Forums

Premium connectivity for Partial Premium

Premium connectivity for Partial Premium

Does anybody know if Partial Premium cars are going to have the option to purchase Premium Connectivity. I have read the Tesla FAQ on this but it also seems unlikely that Tesla will offer premium connectivity to us. If they do, the gap between Partial Premium and Full premium will be very less.

I have a partial premium model 3 and would happily pay $100 or even more to get Premium Connectivity.

Does anyone know how I can get this?? Thanks

EVRider | 2019年6月15日

If you read the connectivity FAQ (https://www.tesla.com/support/frequently-asked-questions-connectivity), you’ll see this: “Connectivity plans for Model 3 without Premium Interior will be announced later this year.”

Tesla2018 | 2019年6月15日

Wasnt internet connectivity free for life for cars ordered by June 30th of last year and for cars after that it was free for a year? Will be intetesting to see what they start charging after July 1st after the free year is up.

Ocala.Joe | 2019年6月16日

Im thinking next month, I think the SR+ people will jump all over it, as I will too.

EVRider | 2019年6月17日

@Tesla: The free year starts when the car is delivered, so it will probably be later in July when people start to lose premium connectivity, assuming Tesla sticks to the plan. Several years ago Tesla said they would start charging people for Slacker and for LTE after a certain period of time, but that never happened. Charging for premium connectivity seems more likely to happen.

lisaferg | 2019年9月21日

When I ordered it wasn't really made clear that I was getting partial premium interior. really bummed about this.