Forums

All my EAP features are gone

All my EAP features are gone

I bought my car back in April with EAP and today i noticed it wouldn’t do lane change. Then i checked and NoAP was not there. I opened my app and Summon was gone as well. Has anyone had this happen to them? I tried calling Tesla support but waiting for 30 mins any nobody picked up so I will try to call them again tomorrow

EVRider | 2019年9月5日

Did you actually pay $5.000 for EAP? Some owners had EAP without paying for it.

rozen.jeff | 2019年9月5日

I am having the same problem

rozen.jeff | 2019年9月5日

I am having the same problem it seemed to start about a week ago.

tigerkc | 2019年9月5日

I thought they changed to AP-FSD back in Feb. How did you get EAP in April?

sheldon.mike1010 | 2019年9月5日

This Tesla webpage, Tesla Account, Manage, View Details and look for 'Full Self Driving' or 'Enhanced Autopilot' there.
Contact them if it's not what you expect or it's not functioning on the car if listed. Some Model 3's left the factory with more goodies than paid for. Little by little, they will be extinguished so that profiles match what we purchased.

lbowroom | 2019年9月5日

“ Little by little, they will be extinguished so that profiles match what we purchased.”

Did Tesla make a statement to this effect?

Techy James | 2019年9月5日

@sethlsams Let me guess Tesla gave you a free trial of FSD and now you want it for Free. In April, the only way you would have had EAP is if you bought a LR version of the Model 3 that was built prior to March 1st. The way to check this is go to your account detail page and look for Enhance Auto Pilot in the Options detail.
Interesting note I originally purchased Enhance Auto Pilot and Add Full Self Driving after delivery. And the Details page used to show that. Now it Shows I have Auto Pilot and Full Self Driving Capability. While the change don't affect me, it could affect someone that had Purchase EAP but never the FSD option.
Either-way you can look at your original Bill of Sale and verify if you had paid for EAP and don't currently have it. I would recommend you contact Tesla through the Support page if your Account/Bill of Sale indicates you should have EAP and you don't have it.

pathman1 | 2019年9月7日

Does your "About your Tesla" page from the "T" menu shows the correct trim level? I have a SR+ but 2 days ago it changed to "Standard" with autopilot features missing. Had a chat with support, hey confirmed that I have SR+ from their side, and directed me to power cycle the car, which didn't help. Have a service appoint set for 2 weeks from now, until then I am stuck with "Standard"....

Tinto0790 | 2020年1月9日

I bought a Model 3 long range with enhanced autopilot it in October 2018. I have lost all the features that are now in full self driving: navigate on auto pilot, auto park, summon etc. how do I get those back?

Tinto0790 | 2020年1月9日

I bought a Model 3 long range with enhanced autopilot it in October 2018. I have lost all the features that are now in full self driving: navigate on auto pilot, auto park, summon etc. how do I get those back?

Tronguy | 2020年1月9日

FWIW, the SO and I received a M3 LR in 9/2018. We didn't order EAP, but, yup, there it was.

We still got the NoAP and auto lane change. So, the disable may be happening to some people and it may happen to us, but, if so, it's not happened yet.

Mike UpNorth_ | 2020年1月9日

@tron

Sounds familiar.

lbowroom | 2020年1月9日

Tinto, If you didn’t buy EAP, then you should have lost everything including AS and TACC. How do you get it back? You buy AP for $3k and you buy FSD for $7k.

rfpmoxie | 2020年1月10日

I'll make my question simple as I tend to get confused. My car was mfd. 12/2018 and I picked it up and drove away on 3/30/19. It had 60 miles on it and I got a nice rebate from Tesla (4650). It's LR AWD and the Monroney sticker and other paperwork states that base autopilot (term at the time) is included at $3K. Certainly, I have HW 2.5 and I'm on 40.5.7. My guess is that I do not qualify for anything beyond TACC and Autosteer which I already have. As the delivery was before April does that qualify me for any additional features or upgrades. Surprise me!

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi | 2020年1月10日

, amazing

stingray.don | 2020年1月10日

rfpmoxie,

Sounds like you already have basic AP. You can purchase FSD for $7,000. Not sure what else you asking for.

rfpmoxie,

Sounds like you already have basic AP. You can purchase FSD for $7,000. Not sure what else you asking for.

rfpmoxie | 2020年1月10日

@stingray.don I think you have answered my question. (I've got all I'm going to get based on my config). My question and/or confusion was that I read somewhere that if your M3 was before April , 2019 that it would qualify for HW3.0 which I thought may give me some more features but not all that come along with the $7K adder. Again, thank you.

I think you will only get the HW3 upgrade if you have FSD. You aren’t missing much with HW2.5. Just a few visualizations.

miguelcampeau | 2020年1月11日

Got free EAP in Oct 2018 (does not show in my account profile).
Still have it and enjoying it.
I'm holding off upgrading to the $2K Acceleration Boost as I worry this will "reset" my account options and I will loose EAP.

miguelcampeau | 2020年1月11日

Got free EAP in Oct 2018 (does not show in my account profile).
Still have it and enjoying it.
I'm holding off upgrading to the $2K Acceleration Boost as I worry this will "reset" my account options and I will loose EAP.

Lonestar10_1999 | 2020年1月11日

@miguelcampeau- “Got free EAP in Oct 2018 (does not show in my account profile” You need to keep that information close to the vest.

billtphotoman | 2020年1月12日

I paid for EAP (July 2018) and it shows up in my account by I can confirm my EAP specific features (NOA, auto lane change) also disappeared in the last SW update. But, I am not going to sweat it because I suspect it will be fixed in the next SW release and I don't have any road trips planned for at least a couple of weeks.

lbowroom | 2020年1月12日

Or check your autopilot setup screen to check if it got disabled there

blanca.8203 | 2020年2月1日

Do you think EAP will ever come back?

EVRider | 2020年2月2日

@blanca: If you’re asking whether people who paid for EAP and then lost it will get it back, the answer is of course. If you’re asking whether Tesla will reintroduce an EAP option that’s different from FSD, the answer is no.

doigtsdhonneur | 2020年2月20日

@miguelcampeau did you get it back in the end?