I've had my Model 3 (230 mile battery, Partial Premium interior) for about 2 months now and these are some suggestions I might make to Tesla.
1. In addition to the "collapse my side-mirrors at this location" feature, I'd like to add a "and disable audible proximity alarms here too." Since I do not have "summon" and I actually drive my car in and out of my garage myself; I'd like the proximity-distance values to be be shown to me BUT the beeps and boops of the audio aspect of this is a bit annoying.
2. I'd like a programmable amount of times the turn signal fires for the "brief" indication on the stock. When you press the turn signal stock to the "first" level my signal fires 3 times. I'd like to be able to adjust that to my preference of about 5 or 6.
3. I'd like a programmable speed level which engages the lane assist thingy which turns the lane marker(s) blue and steers the car back into the lane. Mine seems to kick in at about 40 - 45 mph.
4. I'd like the Charge Port to wake up JUST because my phone has been (bluetooth) acknowledged. It seems that I have to actually open TESLA App (or open a door or trunk) and then the button on the charger handle works. (This is happening when the car goes to "sleep" after charging to my designated level of 80%.)
5. It would great to have the dash cam automagically save to the USB anytime the car decided to do any of its' emergency assists.