Forums

Is there an official place to send suggestions?

Is there an official place to send suggestions?

I've had my Model 3 (230 mile battery, Partial Premium interior) for about 2 months now and these are some suggestions I might make to Tesla.

1. In addition to the "collapse my side-mirrors at this location" feature, I'd like to add a "and disable audible proximity alarms here too." Since I do not have "summon" and I actually drive my car in and out of my garage myself; I'd like the proximity-distance values to be be shown to me BUT the beeps and boops of the audio aspect of this is a bit annoying.

2. I'd like a programmable amount of times the turn signal fires for the "brief" indication on the stock. When you press the turn signal stock to the "first" level my signal fires 3 times. I'd like to be able to adjust that to my preference of about 5 or 6.

3. I'd like a programmable speed level which engages the lane assist thingy which turns the lane marker(s) blue and steers the car back into the lane. Mine seems to kick in at about 40 - 45 mph.

4. I'd like the Charge Port to wake up JUST because my phone has been (bluetooth) acknowledged. It seems that I have to actually open TESLA App (or open a door or trunk) and then the button on the charger handle works. (This is happening when the car goes to "sleep" after charging to my designated level of 80%.)

5. It would great to have the dash cam automagically save to the USB anytime the car decided to do any of its' emergency assists.

EVRider | 2019年9月12日

No, there’s no official place to send suggestions, but you can suggest features here: https://teslatap.com/features

Kathy Applebaum | 2019年9月12日

I would think using your Tesla account to send feedback would be more effective than adding to a list of feature requests maintained by a third party that may not be looked at by Tesla employees.

I've sent feedback to Tesla that way and once in a while I do get responses, so it's not just a mail sink. YMMV

Magic 8 Ball | 2019年9月12日

Contact Tesla using the contact form found in your account.

Taz | 2019年9月12日

I believe for #1 you can mute the sound of the proximity sensors by touching the speaker icon on the car display (on the upper right of the screen where the image of your car is displayed). That icon appears when the proximity sensors are making sound. Unfortunately you may have to do this at each instance you get in the car.

Taz | 2019年9月12日

Sorry on the left of the screen.

kevin_rf | 2019年9月12日

I really feel they respond best when things get behind on Twitter and noticed. The truck is getting them noticed.

kevin_rf | 2019年9月12日

I really feel they respond best when things get mentioned on Twitter and noticed. The trick is getting them noticed.

Now, if only Google will take the hint that autocorrect sucks.