Forums

Oh.. That's why we have Beach Buggy

Oh.. That's why we have Beach Buggy

Thought I would share an amusing story from yesterday. I have literally never tried the Tesla Arcade games because I never really saw the point. Never, that is, until yesterday. Since I live in Houston I was caught trying to make my way home mid-day during the torrential rains and flooding. Like countless thousands of other drivers I got stuck spending hours parked on the freeway since nearly all the exit ramps were under water. I was parked on the 610 loop for two hours waiting for the water to recede playing beach buggy and lunar lander. A number of folks walking around on the freeway thought it was very cool when they saw my screen. If you must get stuck for hours on a freeway, the Model 3 is the best car to get stuck in. OTOH I really wished I had the v10 Netflix upgrade. Next time I guess. (Yes, there will be a next time because Climate Change and Houston bayous = more floods.)

Maxxer | 2019年9月20日

Samething for me,
tried it for the first time when a construction truck held us for 25 minutes.

I was the only one who had crazy fun playing while waiting

CST | 2019年9月20日

Wow, no one else waiting had a mobile device with games or Netflix/Youtube on it?

vmulla | 2019年9月20日

I like that these amusements are there. I tried them and had a neck ache after a while. No big deal, I'm back to using my phone.

RJMIII | 2019年9月20日

The reason Tesla keeps developing these apps is there needs to be something for us to do while the car is driving.

RJMIII | 2019年9月20日

The reason Tesla keeps developing these apps is there needs to be something for us to do while the car is driving.

ElectricAlex | 2019年9月20日

@@RJMIII

Or something to do when you are tired of flaming people on this forum while supercharging. Eventually need to stop pounding mobile device keys and play Beach Buggy.

Was early for an off site meeting and had 20 minutes to kill, so was playing Lunar Lander, good stuff.

TexasBob | 2019年9月20日

@CST "Wow, no one else waiting had a mobile device with games or Netflix/Youtube on it?"

No one else waiting had a 15" touch screen with surround sound handy. People thought it was cool. I did too.

Joseb | 2019年9月20日

I'm honestly really excited for Theater mode. Lock myself in the car with a drink and snacks, super comfy chair, awesome sound, AC... but more importantly, it's me... locked.... alone.... haha :)

jebinc | 2019年9月20日

@Joseb - That does sound tempting...

Tropopause | 2019年9月20日

My BBR2 is still not working properly since two updates ago. Tesla please fix.

Thanks.