Forums

Free Supercharging Currently Enabled?

Free Supercharging Currently Enabled?

Can someone explain this? I just logged onto my TESLA account and noticed something new under “Supercharging Status” it used to always say “Pay Per Charge” or something like that. Now it says “Free Supercharging is Currently Enabled”. Is that an error or do I somehow have free supercharging now and why? Thank you.

Scarab | 2019年9月28日

While why is nice to know, I would gladly trade. Mine still says Pay Per Charge.

Lonestar10_1999 | 2019年9月28日

I never got free supercharging but I was never entitled to it. No problem.

Rickrph | 2019年9月28日

Could someone have used your referral code? This would give you free suppercharging

Smalm | 2019年9月28日

I have 5K miles of free which will expire in December, but my Account says Pay per use Supercharger

bradbomb | 2019年9月28日

@Sethlsams, were you in or near an evacuaction zone for Hurricane Dorian?

sethlsams | 2019年9月28日

@bradbomb, no i wasn’t and I also never had anyone use my referral code

....BoB | 2019年9月29日

I've heard the LTE is with at&t , has any one had that signal go out?

1scallawag | 2019年9月29日

I’ve had one of my teslas a M3P + for over 13 months. lifetime free supercharging. About a third of the time it says pay per use. I’ve never been charged. Multiple trips to Florida Pennsylvania North Carolina. no matter what my account says Tesla always eats it right! YMMV

ODWms | 2019年9月30日

Same here as Scallawag above.

kcsyaktown | 2019年10月10日

I purchased as pay per supercharge last September. I got a referral about 3 months ago for the 1000 supercharging miles. About a month ago I decided to go on a couple small trips to use up the miles before they expire. Probably went to 5-6 superchargers and none of my miles were deducted. The app still shows 1000 miles. Just checked my account on the web and I'm showing the "Free Supercharging is Currently Enabled" message. Not complaining, but was also wondering how long this will be available. Did you find out anything sethlsams?

mohammedzafer786 | 2019年12月16日

Did you take delivery between mid September 2019 to end of September 2019. If so, you got 2 years of free supercharging.

yudansha™ | 2019年12月16日

It is free here too. I don't like it.

ginogran | 2019年12月17日

I took delivery in September but never received my 2 years of free super charging. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

sasglm | 2019年12月17日

they just opened a SC in Cary NC and for the last 4 charges it's been free for me? maybe just a grand opening special to get people hooked... charged at 150mi/hr WOW

yudansha™ | 2019年12月17日

It’s been free for me in South Florida. Maybe a holiday gift since we didn’t have any hurricanes this season. It makes SC too busy; I rather pay.

Gdknight | 2020年6月3日

I took delivery late Dec 2018. I SC once around April 2019 which was pay per use (think I paid approx. $10) so surprised when I looked at my M3 account they’ve enabled Free SC into 2021. I’m definitely not complaining but curious on whether Tesla enabled a promotion or something?

fazman | 2020年6月3日

I have FUSC on my P3D+

Magic 8 BaII | 2020年6月4日

Fazman has an hidden anti Tesla agenda

He is a known evil LIAR

Fazman = anti tesla troll = Evil liar = horrible person

billroger | 2020年6月4日

Is this a prelude to new Tesla's getting the new and improved ONE MILLION MILE BATTERY???? Say what?

billroger | 2020年6月4日

So you won't feel bad having the "outdated" battery in your brand new Tesla?