Submitted by Elusivejeep on Tue, 2019-12-03 13:53
I know it's not as much as some, but I hit 31k miles last week.
1. my wife will only drive the model 3 now. she thinks anything else is just junk.
2. The hemi in my jeep feels old, slow and noisy now. While the jeep is still fun to take to the desert, its not as much fun to drive around town.
3. I don't know why, but I swear that the model 3 gets me through town in half the time of my other cars. It really just seems to zip through traffic.
4. I have developed reverse range anxiety. Because I plug it in every day, I never look at the range. It's always full, so why look at it? This has caused problems in my ICE cars.
5. When I get off work, I get into the model 3 and relax. the seats are comfy, the car is quiet and glides along. SoCal traffic doesn't seem so bad.
6. 5 friends have bought a model 3 now. every one of them loves the car.
7. wife hates autopilot. she will not use it. she hates when I use it. I kept thinking she will grow to like it, but now I'm thinking maybe not.
I love the car. my friends call me a fan boy...and I am a fan.