Forums

Using your own referral code

Using your own referral code

Is there any benefit to use your own referral code?

Do you get double the miles?

EVRider | 2020年1月9日

You get both the referrer’s and buyer’s benefits, whatever they are. If both the referrer and buyer are supposed to get free supercharging, and you’re replacing your own car, I’m not sure if you get double, but it seems like you should.

reed_lewis | 2020年1月10日

I used my own code and got 2000 miles of super charging for my brand new 3.

For an S/X the buyer really gets nothing of benefit for using a referral code.

PagemakersS75 | 2020年1月10日

Reed_Lewis where are you in the world? I’m in the UK and I’m sure a dealer told me you get 1000 miles valid for 6 months if you refer yourself.

I have and S and I’m changing it to a 3 in a couple of months.

reed_lewis | 2020年1月10日

Here in the USA, the S/X already have unlimited super charging so the benefit of 1000 miles of super charging is kind of pointless.

EVRider | 2020年1月10日

@reed: Owners with free supercharging do get this:

"Each referral now also gives you a chance to win a Founders Series Model Y or Roadster supercar! Tesla owners who already have free Supercharging get two chances to win."

BadgerErickson | 2020年1月10日

"Each referral now also gives you a chance to win a Founders Series Model Y or Roadster supercar! Tesla owners who already have free Supercharging get two chances to win."

AHA! No wonder we have drivelling bafoons filling diapers over posting referral codes, and trying to intimidate co-owners/members here! There's a Model Y or Roadster involved!!!!! OMG this just keeps getting better!?!?!

Can't make this manure up!

andy.connor.e | 2020年1月10日

This is Tesla forums i hope you realize that, not facebook.

Maxxer | 2020年1月10日

« like »

BadgerErickson | 2020年1月11日

<>

That's correct, it's not the wanna-be AnonHQ reddit 4chan back room either.