Forums

First 1,000 miles

First 1,000 miles

This is an honest review of my first 1,000 miles with my M3P+ (please, no comments saying I should call it something else, I am happy with this description!).

A W E S O M E

Thank you

ronbandel | 2020年1月13日

+ 1

derotam | 2020年1月13日

Don't tell me what to do!

NorthValley | 2020年1月13日

@derotam...You just did exactly that! We're tied!

derotam | 2020年1月13日

Ohh sorry, let me make it M8B friendly... PLEASE don't tell me what to do. Evidently now that doesn't really count as me expressly telling you to do/not do something.

stingray.don | 2020年1月13日

4,000 miles for me and the car is amazing and just keeps getting better!

Effopec | 2020年1月13日

What's your average Wh/mi in the P+?

NorthValley | 2020年1月13日

@derotam...I guess you missed my 'please' then? Still tied! Alternatively, we could just leave it at that and not make this thread into the hundreds of others that have become buried in inanity?

@all others...has the luster worn off your ownership or are you still excited by your daily drive?

NorthValley | 2020年1月13日

@Effopec...no idea! I just drive it for fun, plug it in every night...and that's about it!

vmulla | 2020年1月13日

:)

---
"@all others...has the luster worn off your ownership or are you still excited by your daily drive?" @NorthValley

52k miles & almost 2years, I'm in love with the car as much as I was on day 1. It is different though - what I appreciate about the car evolved over time, but the car impresses constantly.

Pg3ibew | 2020年1月13日

3000 miles for me. Greatest vehicle ever built!! EVER!!!

vmulla | 2020年1月13日

Pg3ibew | January 13, 2020
3000 miles for me. Greatest vehicle ever built!! EVER!!!
---
Yes, but never forget the S. In my mind the greatest respect is reserved for the S.

Pg3ibew | 2020年1月13日

@vmulla. The S is nice. The 3 is THE SHIT!!!!

Big_Ed | 2020年1月13日

What does the plus signify?

Pg3ibew | 2020年1月13日

It is the SUPER HERO addition.

vmulla | 2020年1月13日

@Pg3ibew,
I did not disagree with you about 3 being the greatest, I simply want to acknowledge a truly great car that deserves respect. There are so many things about the 3 that are super advanced compared to the S, but even with the 'dated' tech the S is in a league of it's own.
Ask any S owner and they'll say the 3 is a worthy of the S' lineage - that says everything :)
Instead of splitting hairs how about - Tesla is awesome. That work? ;)

billtphotoman | 2020年1月13日

Nice and I pretty much feel that way about my LR RWD after 17K miles. As for the model S, I still feel these are the most attractive Tesla and I am eternally grateful to all of those model S and model X buyers for making my model 3 possible.

Pg3ibew | 2020年1月13日

@Vmulla, my sarcasm is not coming through properly. Lol. In general, I feel all Tesla's are incredible cars. I am sure if I owned an S or X, I would be saying that they were the greatest.

NorthValley | 2020年1月13日

@Big_Ed...for me it means that I have the FSD package.

Effopec | 2020年1月13日

P+ has been used to signify the dual motor performance with the 20" wheels, big red brakes, lowered, etc. So you have the P- (or stealth, or sleeper) that is essentially a faster version of the AWD, or the P+ with the extra goodies.

NorthValley | 2020年1月13日

@effopec +1 makes sense

jwins | 2020年1月14日

25k miles, 15 months, and I am happy every time I get in the car. It just keeps getting better and better, like my new favorite feature, one-pedal driving!

Kathy Applebaum | 2020年1月14日

> has the luster worn off your ownership or are you still excited by your daily drive?

38K miles and the Tesla grin is as big as ever. I can never drive anything else now -- I'm so spoiled.