Forums

Living in a kakistocracy?

Living in a kakistocracy?

A kakistocracy [kækɪ'stɑkrəsi] is a system of government that is run by the worst, least qualified, and/or most unscrupulous citizens.

The United States - 2020

Worst? Yes.

Least qualified. Definitely.

Most unscrupulous? I don't think we've ever seen any human where the word unscrupulous is a better descriptor than 45.

Unscrupulous is behaving in a way that is dishonest or unfair in order to get what you want.

Q.E.D.?

Tesla-David | 2020年4月4日

@SamO +1000

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月4日

@Sam0+100. Stay safe

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月4日

I think I still like it here more than I would like living in Little Kim country.

But as far as worst federal governance in the USA in my lifetime:

● It is certain.

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月4日

Reason people hate Trump: Narcissistic dumb as a rock lying sycophant.

Reason people hate Obama: He is Black

jimglas | 2020年4月4日

^^^^This

teslu3 | 2020年4月4日

New hat logo!
Know American Kakistocracy Again

Hmm, some might misspell know to no.

andy.connor.e | 2020年4月4日

kaka hats incoming

we can do the kaka, instead of the chacha

Tesla2018 | 2020年4月4日

You spelled it wrong. It's CACA You can all put your hats on your heads and go out for Cinco de Mayo to show that you are shitheads:)

SamO | 2020年4月5日

Yup

Orthopod | 2020年4月5日

Why 50% voted for him?
He represents 50% of Americans?

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月5日

Silver lining is the 50% that supported him will drop daily as the grim reality of his incompetence sinks in. Republicans are no strangers to anger and blame and will turn on their own when beer money dries up.

jimglas | 2020年4月5日

his cult only listens to him and fox news. Facts dont matter to them

TeslaTap.com | 2020年4月5日

@M8B - No so sure about that. Approval rating has actually gone up, which I didn't think was possible. The sad downside is his followers seem more than willing to die for him, and will in far larger numbers since demographics tend to gullible people who still believe COVID is a hoax. They will still congregate and further spread COVID to like-minded people. It's the innocents that I really worry about that these people are happy to infect.

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月5日

@TT GW Bush's rating went up to 90% after 911 he lost the popular vote but squeaked by with the Corrupt College vote after that. Trump is only up to 47% and falling. As this drags on anger and blame will chisel away at his rating. At this point Democrats could run a wax figure of Hillary and take it home.

Just got back from Home Depot and and totally disheartened (toilet broke so it was essential). Employees getting right next to customers and many customers not caring about social distancing. Two employees standing as guards at entrance and exit standing less than 8 feet apart from each other meaning threading the needle put me within 4 feet. The guys at entrance complied when I asked for more distance the guys at the exit laughed at me.

blkice | 2020年4月5日

The way I see it is Putin is king of the World so I always ask myself, is what I’m doing OR thinking going to put a smile on Putin’s face.

blkice | 2020年4月5日

Fuck Putin and All his BOOTLICKERS

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月5日

Be aware of bad samaritans. Not all is as it seems. I do not necessarily believe everything I see and read but am willing to keep an open mind:

Putin dawned a Hazmat suit and visited hospitals two weeks ago, I have not seen Trump do anything close to that yet. I am not praising Putin but he is leveraging much better than Trump to gain popularity.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/30/russia-china-coronavirus-geopolitics/

Orthopod | 2020年4月5日

Go fuck yourself Magic No Balls.

Nobody wants to see you here you worthless piece of shit. Bring back your wormtown warmass puppet with you

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月5日

Alex, I will take total troll meltdowns for $500 please.

Orthopod | 2020年4月5日

People like M8B put Trump to power by voting with their own logical sense of what the society would be.

Look where we are now.

The one you voted for will get 200 000 Americans killed, you along the way.

andy.connor.e | 2020年4月5日

This thread managed to generate a couple fucks. FakeDoc has added +2 to his authenticity.

jimglas | 2020年4月5日

doesnt the use of profaity get you banned from these forums?

andy.connor.e | 2020年4月5日

clearly not.

Wormtown Kris | 2020年4月5日

Fake Doc, you rang? I must be in your head. I had nothing to do with this thread. You certainly sound like the educated, levelheaded guy that I would be asking to run my hospital's CV19 protocol. Too bad your "wife's pregnancy" forced you to decline so you can spend all your time on here instead.
Odd how everyone was on the same page, but your roid rage brought this thread into the same cussfest that all your other threads are.
SCC, is this how you operate?

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月5日

SCC had a meltdown of his own, so yeah that is how they "operate".

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月5日

@Wormtown. Feel free to form your own worthless opinion how I operate

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月5日

Hey Magic low ball. How come you think that when anybody calls you immature piece of crap we are having a meltdown. You do realize that a piece of shit landed on my head and I inherited a fly that keeps buzzing around. You are not worth having a meltdown over. Occasionally I try brush the fly away but for the most part I ignore it.

What do I when my 2 year old grandson behaves anti-socially. I guess patience is the answer. Often all they need is a little attention and need to be distracted. Ultimately they outgrow it.

The big question is whether I have the inclination and the patience for every sociopath seeking attention on the fora. I’m afraid not. So go fuck yourself

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月5日

Any questions from the audience? Another unstable doctor methinks.

Orthopod | 2020年4月5日

“SCCRENDO | April 5, 2020
Hey Magic low ball. How come you think that when anybody calls you immature piece of crap we are having a meltdown. You do realize that a piece of shit landed on my head and I inherited a fly that keeps buzzing around. You are not worth having a meltdown over. Occasionally I try brush the fly away but for the most part I ignore it.

What do I when my 2 year old grandson behaves anti-socially. I guess patience is the answer. Often all they need is a little attention and need to be distracted. Ultimately they outgrow it.

The big question is whether I have the inclination and the patience for every sociopath seeking attention on the fora. I’m afraid not. So go fuck yourself”

+1000

Amen