Forums

1st meeting tesla Portugal. Message to TESLA

1st meeting tesla Portugal. Message to TESLA

Today 08/05/2016 we have gathered part of the Portuguese Tesla community at a historic spot in Lisbon, the place from where the Portuguese Navigators sailed to discover New Continents and give New Worlds to the World.

To own a Tesla car in Portugal is an act of madness and passion: the nearest Service Center is at a distance of 1,200 km (twelve hundred km).

Today, with this meeting, we want to call your attention to our country: we are already many and counting, we can and we will be many more and, for that, we need a Tesla Service Center and a Tesla Store!

You can see the video here

youtu . be / bJ0yLPMpeFU

diegoPasadena | 2016年5月11日

My sister was a pop star in Portugal in the 70s/80s. This plea reminds me of the title of one of her hits: Eu Só Quero ( I just want...)

Força Portugal!

Chargedmr2 | 2016年5月11日

Nice work, you just earned a reply from Elon. He tweeted "OK" in response to your plea. Not much detail, but at least he heard you.

Filipe Portugal | 2016年5月11日

Im happy for the simple"ok" Elon Musk : )

NKYTA | 2016年5月11日

That means "soon"!

;-)

Kudos

PhillyGal | 2016年5月12日

It's very admirable that there are owners in Portugal (e otros paises) despite challenges. Your passion is to be applauded and I have no doubt Tesla will come your way as soon as possible.

(Smacks self in the head for not learning Portuguese as a kid, when Brazilian great aunt lived in the apartment upstairs and grandmom lived 5 doors down.)