Forums

One month with the Model X plus new cable wrangling kit

One month with the Model X plus new cable wrangling kit

We picked up our Model X 75D August 5th. So, we're a month in. So far, everything is going exceedingly well. My wife loves her car and uses it every day. She has almost 2,500 miles on it already. I get to enjoy it on the weekends. I used to think my Audi Q5 was fun to drive, but it's got nothing on driving the X. The only issues we've discovered are, occasionally, the front doors will close without first moving the glass down the inch or so needed to clear the chrome trim. We need to recalibrate them, I think.

Range has been good, though it always seems like it's less than advertised. We don't worry about that too much because, frankly, the novelty is still there and likely contributing to our driving a bit more aggressively than the levels the range ratings were based around.

In the garage I decided I didn't like how the charging cord was laying. So, I found some parts and created a collection I was able to 3D print. If you have a 3D printer I can share the models, or you can pick them up on my newly created Etsy shop. https://www.etsy.com/listing/463578046/tesla-cord-wrangler-kit.