Forums

XM Radio Station Finder

XM Radio Station Finder

Have a new P90D with 8.0. Can't seem to find the screen that sorts XM stations (e.g., pop, sports, news, etc). I must be doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

UnshodBob | 2016年10月10日

P95D has never been manufactured. If it is a newly manufactured car, it should be a P90D or a P100D. If it's a CPO, so "new" to you, then it could be a P85D. I don't have XM, so can't help with that.

wb11 | 2016年10月10日

I meant P90D. thanks for responding.

UnshodBob | 2016年10月10日

Way to edit the OP! I have a P90DL and it's awesome! No XM. I have Sirius in my Mustang and like it, but streaming (aka slacker) is a pretty good replacement. :)

The release notes show XM under the "Radio" heading. It looks like the categories are displayed right above the currently playing song. I know when I use USB, the song is in a thin strip on the bottom and the area above is blank sometimes, and if I touch the song strip, I think it opens up to a bigger display. Some people say to swipe up or down for XM to show more info. Experiment a little! Good luck! :)

Rowlie | 2016年10月10日

It comes up for me when I'm full screen in the media player with XM radio selected. You may have to scroll down a bit to get through favorites first.

SoCal Buzz | 2016年10月10日

@wb11, to answer your question... in the Media Player (full screen or not), swipe down in the space above now playing song. You should see a category labeled Favorites. Then swipe up (scroll down the screen) until you see another category for XM. You can then click into each XM category, select channels, add to Favorites, etc.

PS - there is a known bug where about 50% of time the XM section does not display below Favorites. No rhyme or reason, or method to correct.

wb11 | 2016年10月10日

@UnshodBob, I have P90DL too. This is my second Tesla, 85 was the first.

wb11 | 2016年10月10日

@SoCal Buzz, Thanks!! You must be correct because I was able to scroll down a couple of days ago, but now that bug has hijacked it.

No worries, guess it will be fixed with next version.