Forums

My Tesla Account Email

My Tesla Account Email

Greetings, tonight I finally pulled the trigger on a CPO S85 and when I was filling out info I guess I put in a different email address then what i used for my model 3 reservation. I tried to change my email so both would be on same account but My Tesla will not let me change email address to match other one. Does anyone know of a way I can get this done? Thanks in advance for your help...

EVRider | 2017年6月27日

You'll need to contact Tesla and ask them to consolidate the accounts for you. The web site won't let you change the username on either account to the other one because it's already in use.

skavmark | 2017年9月7日

Staffan Kavmark

emahan | 2018年4月21日

My accounts need consolidating

crskuller | 2018年5月17日

over a month since I canceled my 50K model 3. So far no refund.........too bad, I hoped Tesla was an upright company, not your usual fly by night outfit.

elainekubert | 2018年7月23日

need refund

SO | 2018年7月24日

Use the EFT option and you get it in a week. No problem at all.

david | 2018年10月24日

I have changed my phone and lost my app how do I regain it

jimglas | 2018年10月24日

@David: Download the app to your new phone and sign in to your Tesla acct

Avelmercado | 2018年12月8日

Pls. use my new Email address Avelmercado@me.com and disregard the rest..I will be expecting soon on the six mos. free charging.. Thank You in advance..

EVRider | 2018年12月9日

@Avelmercado: Don’t post your e-mail address in a public forum like this one. If you’re asking Tesla to change your e-mail address, you need to do that on your My Tesla account page. Since you can’t delete your post, I’m flagging it to help make it go away.

Rvcasinas | 2019年1月5日

To Tesla

Please cancel my reservation effective immediately. Jan. 5, 2019

Xerogas | 2019年1月5日

@Rvcasinas: "To Tesla

Please cancel my reservation effective immediately. Jan. 5, 2019"
------
This is not the place to do that.

dadang | 2019年1月10日

My Password Expired Already

dadang | 2019年1月10日

Please Help me to reset my Email Password ( Expired Already ) Thanks

EVRider | 2019年1月10日

@dadang: See previous comment about “this is not the place to do that.” You need to contact Tesla directly.

jimglas | 2019年1月11日

flagged

dhudson2 | 2019年4月25日

Do Tesla install the charging system at my home for the Model X Tesla? I have no information on the car which is scheduled to be delivered to my home on May 4, 2019. If Tesla is not going to install the charging system, I want to cancel the order and get a return on my deposit.
Thanks
David Hudson

jimglas | 2019年4月25日
EVRider | 2019年4月25日

@David: Why didn't you ask that question before ordering the car? Now would be a good time to read the owner's manual and find out all the other things you don't know about your soon-to-be-new car, so you're not disappointed later about all the things you assumed you were getting but didn't.

There are multiple options for charging. Read the link @jimglas posted above to learn more.

briedog | 2019年8月7日

just bought a used Tesla Model X fro a dealer and need to register with you so that warranty carries over. please advise
Lucia Breault

Xerogas | 2019年8月7日

@briedog: "just bought a used Tesla Model X fro a dealer and need to register with you so that warranty carries over. please advise
Lucia Breault"
------
Call your nearest Service Center. Nobody from Tesla monitors these forums

El Mirio | 2019年8月12日

@ jcrab66 it's the browser, try to use firefox or chorme, that usually does the trick.

El Mirio | 2019年8月12日

chorme > chrome