Forums

Walgreens specific blocking of API by location.

Walgreens specific blocking of API by location.

Can someone check my math, MyRx, app hangs within a 1/4 mile of retail, I am 3 stages backing off in distance on this test, I can not figure out how they are getting distance to jam?Phone, text, email all work. Re-connect to home wifi app refreshes,Backing out to 3/4 mile tomorrow. WTF are you emitting Walgreens? I can not see you yet, but I do see you.
Please don't take my word for it, cross check across national local locations umbrella of bandwidth.

rxlawdude | 2017年8月3日

TEA score: 100%

Nexxus | 2017年8月3日

@rxlawdude,

More like TFH score: 100% (Tin Foil Hat)

UnshodBob | 2017年8月3日

Incoherent OP, similar to the rantings of a certain person who lives in a "dump"

TeslaTap.com | 2017年8月4日

Seems like a standard ploy of a spammer - send a incomprehensible message and try and fool automated spam checkers and then flood the site with spam. I see it in an unrelated forum I manage all the time.

SCCRENDO | 2017年8月4日

I suspect from time to time some go off their meds. Tesla works off electricity and is a tempting avenue for mind control and alien messages so they occasionally come by.

SCCRENDO | 2017年8月4日

Come to think of it @trx430ex has been around for a while. He let those little voices in his head define the solution to Obamacare on this forum.