Examples of some possible shareholder questions of Tesla's top management at thereshareholders meeting:
1) How long will Elon stay as Tesla's CEO ? How many years ?
2) Is management doing long range planning for CEO succession at Tesla similar to what Jack Welch did at GE and what Warren Buffet is doing currently ?
3) What qualities would a successor CEO to Elon have to have , and who are some people that would qualify ?
4) Will Elon consider staying as CEO untill car production is at 1 million cars a year or more ? Will he stay untill at least two Tesla car manufacturing plants are built, each producing 500,000 cars a year or more ?
5) If Elon builds a 2nd car plant from the ground up, for electric cars, will it be as revolutionary, visionary, modular, expandable & efficient as the Model S ?
6) would Elon ever consider merging Tesla & Solar City for store marketing and other efficiencies ?
7) is Elon still considering creating a holding company for all three of his ventures and how would that work for stock investors ?