Forums

Station for holiday-Christmas music

Station for holiday-Christmas music

One of my few frustrations with my car is the entertainment system. I ask it to play Xmas music, it finds an album plays one Xmas song and then goes on to play other random music. Is there a way to get Xmas music to play in the car. I’d use my iphone but that doesn’t work.

Not a big deal but I’d love the find out if there is a way to do this

Also, this seems to be the case with any music search in the car. You get one song you want and then other random often unrelated pieces

Thanks

dogfishbird | 2018年12月18日

Asking the system to play more Christmas songs based on one does not work. It's like asking it to play "Last Christmas" by Wham! and expecting Jingle Bells next - you're more likely to hear Billy Idol or Culture Club.

I do have good news, though. There's TONS of wonderful Christmas stations on TuneIn and Slacker. Just search by category - if I remember, it's the "Holiday" category. Good luck!

Shesmyne2 | 2018年12月18日

Go to Genres
There are a few choices.
'Yuletide hits' are the classics.

Still Grinning ;-)

FreddyC10 | 2018年12月18日

As a side note, I believe you can ask slacker to play an entire album. For instance "Play Dark side of the Moon album by Pink Floyd". I am not absolutely sure about it, but when I asked it to play Rush 2112, it played the whole album.

RatherBeBoarding | 2018年12月18日

Where are you located? In the SF Bay Area, there is one station that will start playing non-stop Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving until the day after Christmas, sometimes it is too much. Google radio station in your city, I think most big cities will have stations like that.

plusplusjames | 2018年12月19日

Eclectic Holiday playlist on Slacker. Featuring "Rudolf Got a DWI" and other Christmas favorites. Enjoy!!!

stevenmaifert | 2018年12月19日

Go to Slacker and select Genres. Lots of Christmas music choices.

waqastheme01 | 2019年11月7日