Forums

The service is very bad NOW

The service is very bad NOW

The service is very bed now I have a problem that's affecting my driving and I CAN'T get any help from them from them---
No buttons are working are working on the steering wheel no scroll wheels and no horn----

danielcohn77 | 2019年8月16日

BAD SERVICE NOW

teodor.suveica1 | 2019年8月16日

@danielcohn77 have u tried to schedule the appointment for service in the Tesla App? My friend had an issue and after he schedule the app mobile service came and fix it even if he was far away from home

jimglas | 2019年8月16日

Service is the new FUD

lilbean | 2019年8月16日

Power off the car for five minutes. After powering off, stay in the car and do not press the brake. After five minutes press the brake to power on.

TeslaTap.com | 2019年8月17日

It always amazes me how someone feels service is bad without actually making an appointment and giving service a chance to deal with the problem. Takes less time to make an appointment than to rant on the forums.

sschaem | 2019年8月17日

I would suggest going to your account and escalating your issue.

It might not help you, but at least someone at Tesla that care about customer satisfaction can start to see patterns.
Tesla is very reactive, not pro active. They will not put in place methods until problem appears.
And they will not know if problem exist if its not documented.

This might change, but to this date Tesla is managed adopted a re-active vs pro active business model.

tommystus | 2019年8月21日

It's very difficult to get live phone support now when you call Tesla. Service is still good at the service center in person so, if you can, just drive there. That was what I had to do last week.

bp | 2019年8月22日

There's a big difference between "can't get any help" and "it takes a long time to get someone on the Roadside Assistance line".

OP should provide more information.

Did the OP try to call the Road Assistance number of the nearby Service Center?

Or is this more a complaint about the software not operating correctly in the vehicle - and didn't attempt rebooting the software to clear the problem?

Silver2K | 2019年8月22日

Service is great, communication needs work

TeslaTap.com | 2019年8月24日

@volefen - clearly a copy and paste bot spammer. Flag it away!

RAUDIKAL | 2019年9月6日

Schedule service option disappeared from app and online.
I can’t see it in either place as of two weeks ago.
Anyone else?

TeslaTap.com | 2019年9月6日

@RAUDIKAL - Checked both web and phone in the last 10 minutes. Both have options for service and are working for me. I'm in Calfornia so it may be different in select states or countries for regulatory reasons. Where are you located?

TcTexas | 2019年9月7日

@RAUDIKAL - Schedule service disappeared on our app and online also. We have a MS and MX. Was told they were working some network software issues.

RAUDIKAL | 2019年9月8日

@TeslaTap.com- I am in Michigan. I thought it was an issue related to my home location but it’s not. I am not sure if it’s related to my MX90D production year? I tried my account on iPhone app, Android app, and online; and do not see the option. Another funny thing is that my car shows as blue online but it’s actually red.

RAUDIKAL | 2019年9月8日

@TcTesla - I was told by Tesla tech support to delete the app, restart phone, and install the app; which did not fix the problem. I will wait to see if they provide a reason... maybe similar to what you were told.

johnclarkk166 | 2019年9月11日

This one is good. keep up the good work!..
https://tellthebelll.us

jimglas | 2019年9月11日

spambot flagged