Forums

Autopilot unavailable after V10 update.

Autopilot unavailable after V10 update.

Has anyone experienced autopilot being unavailable after updating to V10. I thought it would become available after driving a few miles but it’s been over a week.

kthang | 2019年10月17日

Sometimes it gets disabled after an update. It happened to me once before. I would suggest contacting tesla SC to push out a software update, normally it can be fixed remotely.

sheldon.mike1010 | 2019年10月17日

If you haven't done both Shut Down and soft reset, doing those then driving 10 minutes might bring it back before you reach Service.

Heginz.Nadirah | 2019年10月23日

Thank you!

wdewing | 2019年11月15日

Could be worse. My autopilot because disabled, and the autopilot screen stopped showing cars around me. I scheduled service, and they had to replace the autopilot computer. When I got the car back it didn't have any autopilot. Just the cruise control. I asked them to restore it. They told me I didn't buy autopilot. So now to get autopilot it will cost $3000. My delivery date was March 30, and I paid $44,200 for the car, and autopilot is standard for everyone who purchased two weeks later than me, but for me, no basic autopilot without $3k more bucks. I hope yours comes back.

wdewing | 2019年11月15日

Could be worse. My autopilot became disabled, and the autopilot screen stopped showing cars around me. I scheduled service, and they had to replace the autopilot computer. When I got the car back it didn't have any autopilot. Just the cruise control. I asked them to restore it. They told me I didn't buy autopilot. So now to get autopilot it will cost $3000. My delivery date was March 30, and I paid $44,200 for the car, and I guess I had auopilot all this time by mistake? Also, autopilot is standard for everyone who purchased two weeks later than me, but for me, no basic autopilot without $3k more bucks. I hope yours comes back. Looks mine is gone unless I pay up.