Forums

Best seat covers for new MX?

Best seat covers for new MX?

I want to protect our Tesla from our little dogs, so what is the best seat cover for the model X?

lilbean | 2019年11月9日

I'm thinking of getting these: https://www.weathertech.com/tesla/2019/model-x/seat-protectors/model-x-s...
But see page 41 of the manual for the airbag diagram.

paul | 2019年11月10日

Thanks for your reply. I looked at those so thanks for the link. However I’m not fond of the looks. Tap tes seems to make the best looking seat covers for the model X. They are beautiful, but they do have a disclaimer about side airbags within the seat. They say they’ve tried to design it so that it works but they’ve never tested so they don’t guarantee it. This bothers me a great deal.

lilbean | 2019年11月10日

I don't like the looks of that one either but that was the only one I could find that doesn't seem to block the airbags.

paul | 2019年11月10日

Interesting. But I still have a disclaimer about the airbags, right?

paul | 2019年11月10日

I meant ”they” still have the disclaimer.

paul | 2019年11月10日

I meant ”they” still have the disclaimer.

paul | 2019年11月10日

I’m thinking seriously about the tap chess covers. They look great in the pictures, have a good customer reviews, and at least they took the airbags into account in their design. Catching anyone here use them?

paul | 2019年11月10日

Apple dictation is a bummer. I meant tap tes not tap chess. I’ve got to check this more carefully before posting.

lilbean | 2019年11月11日

$500 fuggedaboutit

paul | 2019年11月11日

All of a sudden now $850! What gives!

lilbean | 2019年11月11日

Yikes. They look they would block the airbags.

paul | 2019年11月11日

They say they have designed for the airbags.

chrisppanda | 2019年11月17日

The tap tes covers looks great, but I don't think they are waterproof. Without that feature, they won't be great for most dogs

PatriotsMX | 2019年11月24日

I purchased these a month ago and like them. They can be put on or taken off in under 10 seconds. They do not interfere with side air bags. Backing is nonslip. Topside material is comfortable. We use them for daily driving and take the off when we prefer the stock look. Excellent for protecting the seats when in use.