Forums

What to say to friends about all the fake CYBRTRK news: list of true or false

What to say to friends about all the fake CYBRTRK news: list of true or false

Well, just false will do.
Can you number/bullet point your list items please?

This is so we have a goto reference when our friends say such and such , it is a flop, etc

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

Post a link with the fake news if possible

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

1: It was /is a flop (but I just cant find the link yet)

2: The glass shattered. And splintered. It didnt. Plenty of links out there.

3:They wont take over the truck market.
Its not the point. What they are doing very well is to lead a kicking and screaming industry to Sustainable futures.

TeslaTap.com | 2019年11月25日

Good timing. I just made a thread an hour ago on various issues with answers: https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/cybertruck-naysayers-consolidateda...

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

cut/paste:

PrescottRichard | November 25, 2019

All valid points if you look at them as ‘we don’t know if..’ However the way that article is written and the links within it sure look like someone has a short position and didn’t disclose it. When someone says it’s not street legal ask ‘who is saying this?’ When you have no source cited, and maybe I need to say - no RELIABLE, educated and relevant source, then who is saying this?

We will find out in a few or couple years. So this thread should peter out quickly. Right?

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

That was 4:

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

@ TT: then I wont compete, will transfer to yours if you like

TeslaTap.com | 2019年11月25日

No both are valid. I wasn't going after fake news so much :)

andy.connor.e | 2019年11月25日

Say nothing, and after you drive up to their house in 2021 with the truck, let it speak for itself then everyone will not only feel like total a$$hats for what they said to you, but would then realize they missed the opportunity to reserve it when they could.

I find it useless to talk to anyone about Tesla because people dont even want to hear whats great. They only know negativity and dont want to hear about anything positive because when they do, its just a perpetual rebuttal of negativity. When trying to talk about the Model 3 and regenerative braking, and someone mentions Elon's twitter and that we're in a simulation, it becomes clear very quickly that the people you're talking to dont give a rats a$$.

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

OK, lets see if they die off anyway. I respect your input btw.

Idk, people who are open to interesting discussion do so without a struggle. If someone gives a negative response for everything you say, that is a negative person. I like to address those types with the example type. Talking doesnt do it for most.

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

Andy the problem is that people believe what they read. Negative or not.

Correct. Arriving at someones front door in a Cybertruck is more powerful than any article.

BadgerErickson | 2019年11月25日

DM AWD on order here; 690HP, stock 35s, sunroof, air ride, Trophy Truck like suspension. That's all. There's an old ethnocentric culture in trucks that refuses to see ANY positive aspects of the CT. I WAS shopping used Tundras to replace my F250 PSD; the Tundras would STILL need another $10K in work to get where i want them, BUT that puts them at about 10MPG. PERFECT timing, fits in to the Tesla power systems, solar systems, moving forward into the future.

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

off topic is it not?

BadgerErickson | 2019年11月25日

Not ot at all; I answer to no one about how we VOTE with our money, and do NOT need to explain why we ordered one, but those aspects of the CT is why we did. DO I give a rat's Wall Street ass what roth one things? No. You want to address someone? Harassment?

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

The topic is to contribute to a list of 'truths' about the product: Cybertruck.

NKYTA | 2019年11月25日

Ponder where the $$ are.

Make informed decisions.

Go WI.

Ross1 | 2019年11月25日

???

BadgerErickson | 2019年11月26日

Ross, please take your meds perhaps and figure out what it is you are TRYING to say!?! Is that you over on the truck site playing both sides of the fence?