Forums

My Tesla Account.

My Tesla Account.

Hi All

Just asking a bit of advice about the my Tesla account on the website.
Should I be able to see my car in this account as the only thing that shows is sales details for the model s and X and a referral code. No reference to my car at all.

Wouldn't surprise me if my account is not setup correctly as currently after 4 days of ownership my car has been towed away dead. Starting to regret the decision and feel I may have falling for the hype!

andy.connor.e | 2019年12月17日

There is nothing to regret. Some products get shipped out of the factory with errors. Tesla will make it right.

WW_spb | 2019年12月17日

Lol owns S and X but fell for the hype for Model 3? Sounds legit

dstevens | 2019年12月17日

Sorry should have been clearer I don't own any other Tesla the only thing which displays in my Tesla account is sales promotion stuff on the S and X. I would have assumed that my car (P3D) would have been displayed in my Tesla account.
As when calling service which I have had to do too many times after less than a week of ownership (if it can be called that anymore as I don't actually have it) it says about checking the Tesla account for service details. My cars not there.

surfpearl | 2019年12月17日

Be patient and persistent, it will show up. If you can see the car in your phone app that's all that matters for now. Keep in touch with your Tesla Service Center for updates on when you will get it back. Good luck, and know that the wait is worth it!

surfpearl | 2019年12月17日

BTW, if you don't see the car in the phone app, don't worry, the SC may temporarily turn off the tracking while the car is in for service.

apodbdrs | 2019年12月17日

Your model 3 should be showing up in your account! The fact that it is in for service has nothing to do with your account information. Are you sure you are actually going into the account; Tesla.com, signed iin with your password, etc. Print out all your payment information. On your phone app, you should see your car and VIN.

Normally, if your car dies early it is a 12V battery problem.

EVRider | 2019年12月17日

Using the Contact link below to contact Tesla and report the missing car. Only they can fix it.

dstevens | 2019年12月17日

Cheers all I shall message them to see if they can add it. Hopefully it will come back soon just annoying to have it for a few days and then ripped away from me again.

ronocoug | 2019年12月17日

Take heart, it WILL get better! we had our new M3 one day and then an on screen error. SC said to bring it in and we did the next day. Eight days later they had replaced the high voltage battery. So we felt the same way, questioning ourselves, was this a good decision? And now, after 9 months, it was a great decision and we love! the car. Hang in there, Tesla will make it right.

stebo1 | 2019年12月17日

If your car was in service - it would say that in the App. Something does t sound right.