Forums

Please recommend some windshield wipers

Please recommend some windshield wipers

Hi, can anyone recommend some good wipers for my 2019 S? I'm done some research and Bosch ICON 28OE and 18OE seem to be recommended? Anyone else like anything else? Thanks.

MS-2013-60 | 2020年1月6日

AutoZone, less than $60. and they put them on.

Bighorn | 2020年1月6日

Bosch has a couple good options. I've used ICONs and Envisions.

garyjtate | 2020年1月6日

Don’t order from Tesla online. Ordered the above wipers and they sent me two wipers for passenger side. Still not resolved after numerous emails (only way to contact) with a rep named Tina.

Piss poor service.

barrykmd | 2020年1月6日

^^^ Why am I not surprised. Twice a ranger came to do a minor repair and brought the wrong parts.

huzz1970 | 2020年1月6日

just go to Autozone or O'Reilies. NAPA Auto if you want to pay more. I have only had to change once, and bought Bosch on sale at Autozone last fall.

Victorg-90D | 2020年1月6日

For me Bosch ICON last only 6 months, and then start to squeal and don't wipe windshield clean.

greggyancey | 2020年1月6日

I bought wipers through Tesla, and the price was about the same as local stores. The passenger side took quite a while to arrive, but the parts were correct.

Aerodyne | 2020年1月6日

I never drive in the rain, keep it garaged during the day, that's my solution. Wipers might outlast the battery...

ALSET | 2020年1月7日

Thanks everyone, just to confirm it's the 28" for driver side and 18" for passenger correct? Has anyone tried the Rain-X wipers? Any comments on silicon versus rubber wipers? On my last car I had the Rain X and it was great but I don't want chatter on the S.