Forums

Blind Spot detection

Blind Spot detection

After buyjng the rear seats heaters via OTA update or probably the last software update, I noticed that the Blind Spot Detection has been really spotty. It is hit or miss now, mostly missed. Before, when I use the left or right turn signal and there’s a car in my blind spot, the lane and the car on my blind spot would turn red instantly, with my steering wheel straight. Now, it rarely works.

Did you guys notice the same?

teslamazing | 2020年2月21日
WW_spb | 2020年2月21日

Fish is known lier and Troll. Ignore anything he says.

FISHEV | 2020年2月22日

@Tonyhuntt are you a Tesla owner or just posting ads for another website?

Bighorn | 2020年2月22日

Funny how trolls can’t recognize other trolls.

GHammer | 2020年2月22日

"Funny how trolls can’t recognize other trolls."

That is truly hilarious, in a tragic sort of way.

WW_spb | 2020年2月22日

Haha Fish, are you troll or Ford promoter? Lol

bp | 2020年2月22日

@Bighorn LOL. “Hello, this is Lenny!”

achausmer | 2020年3月20日

Is there any way to permanently change the scale on the 'ghost" image? you can pinch it and you can see traffic in the blind spots, but it will go back to the same scale in a few seconds. My wife really hates not being able to see the blind spots in the regular scale, but likes it in the smaller image scale.

stingray.don | 2020年3月20日

achausmer,

No way to make the alternative view persistent

FISHEV | 2020年3月20日

"Before, when I use the left or right turn signal and there’s a car in my blind spot, the lane and the car on my blind spot would turn red instantly, with my steering wheel straight."

I have all safeties on max but never get any warning even if I have turn signal on when someone is in the blind spot. The gray on white image on a screen down and to the right has never worked for me. It does seem reliablebut a bit late to the warning.

I installed a Rydeen system which is slick as its sensors are in a license plate holder. It provides the indicator lights like the BLIS (Blind Spot Indicator Systems) we see on all other cars. They mount one the A-pillar. The light goes on well before the gray ghost image appears on the screen. It also gives auditory and lights flash if I were to try and turn with someone is spot turn signal or no.

https://rydeenmobile.com/product-category/blind-spot-safety-systems/

Extra added attraction it provides the RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert) that Tesla doesn't have but which can be very helpful.

A bit spendy at $1,300 installed but I should get it back on resale.

FISHEV | 2020年3月20日

If Tesla shop stays open, going in on Tuesday for a brake system warning. I'll mention not getting any warning when turning into someone and see what they say.

WW_spb | 2020年3月20日

Ignore Fish and his 3rd party crap

lbowroom | 2020年3月20日

Let me guess “limited regen braking due to cold”

FISHEV | 2020年3月20日

No it was "Brake system fault detected. Contact Service". It lets me drive and it goes away as I drive. I assume Service looked at it remotely as they have me coming in a couple days and usually they are a couple weeks out.

Glad they still open to do this.

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | 2020年3月20日

“ A bit spendy at $1,300 installed but I should get it back on resale.”

I envy your lucid dreams.

lbowroom | 2020年3月20日

Knows how to post pics, does it all the time, but won’t post one of this awesome system.

FISHEV | 2020年3月20日
HighlandPony | 2020年3月20日

Well there it is, proof positive. LOL You’re a fraud!

spuzzz123 | 2020年3月21日

Lol no doubt

WW_spb | 2020年3月21日

Public Reminder.
When you see FishBall please flag and move on.
Thank you

lbowroom | 2020年3月21日

Like I’ve said before, I don’t question the existence of such a system, I just question whether you actually have one. your deliberate misinterpretation of my requests tell us what we need to know.