Forums

Anyway to calculate the size of the school parkinglot?

Anyway to calculate the size of the school parkinglot?

So, as I favor to one of my wife's coworkers. Tonight I gave her kid a ride in the LR AWD Model 3.

Took it out of Chill and floored it a few times. Hit 39mph and the brakes at the halfway point in the upper lot. Since the school has a police station across the street, didn't dare try it on a public street in a school zone. Deleted the Tesla cam folder and am left wondering how large the upper lot is.

Any thoughts on how to calculate it?

Now to be fair, she's stated her next car was gonna be a Mercedes something or other. The kids over mars on his ride. He got to see smart summons, the hp, autopilots with no hands, mars nav, cowbell, Santa mode, and emission testing... He couldn't stop taking about it. Will her next car really be a Mercedes?

kevin_rf | 2020年2月25日

Btw. Found out how to cancel the cowbell music and still get the rainbow road. Enable emission testing as soon as the music starts.

Verry cool Easter egg.

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年2月25日

Try google earth,

-TheJohn- | 2020年2月25日

Get a pile of anti-vaxxers. Measure their average height. Lay them end to end and see how many are flattened on your trip across said lot. Multiply said number by your average.

Or yeah google earth or laser ranger finders or..

Thanks for spreading the gospel! Kids seem to really really get it in my experience.