Forums

Will the DMV send license plates or is there something we (as owners) have to do manually?

Will the DMV send license plates or is there something we (as owners) have to do manually?

Got my M3 delivered almost a week ago, it has a temporary plate. Will the DMV send permanent ones automatically or is there something we have to do to get them?

lilbean | 2020年3月1日

Mine was sent from Tesla. I'm in CA. I didn't have to do anything. Mine took two weeks.

FISHEV | 2020年3月1日

In OR, Tesla got the plates and then sent them to us. Another owner and myself were at the Service Center one day and both waiting on plates. They staff looked them up and noted dates they should get to Tesla and then to us. His was WA and mine was OR so slightly different but for those two states, to Tesla and then to you.

Yodrak. | 2020年3月1日

"Power button will not turn the dash cam off, nor will turning off the car. It stays on until the battery runs out. Also, the screen no longer reacts to touch - cannot start recording, or access setting or menus"

What state are you in? Does your state have a web site, an e-mail address, or a phone number?