Forums

How long will this last

How long will this last

Some Scientific data from Trump
https://imgur.com/gallery/KcuDzaN

FISHEV | 2020年4月3日

@andy.connor.e | April 2, 2020 Report on what i am doing to help.

Executive summary. Staying home. Good boy.

Of course your 24/7 spamming of Tesla forums in support of Trump is not helping at all.

The predicted peaks in many states, especially Red States like FL and GA where GOP governors have been Covidi-19 deniers like Trump, are getting higher and being pushed further out. FL is now May 2nd but because of GOP Gov DeSantis not acting quickly, most expect FL to be a rerun of NY but with an older, more vulnerable population.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

WW_spb | 2020年4月3日

GA schools were closed 3 weeks ago and many forced to stay home anyway bc of that. So spare your bc Fish.

WW_spb | 2020年4月3日

Spare me your bs Fish

WW_spb | 2020年4月3日

I don't need government to tell me self isolate when I can use my brain and do the right thing way ahead of any government spoke person.

WW_spb | 2020年4月3日

Bc of China mishandling and denial in the beginning of the pandemic whole world is fucked now.

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月3日

@WW-spb. Yes you could use your brain if you had one

FISHEV | 2020年4月3日

@WW_spb | April 3, 202 GA schools were closed 3 weeks ago and many forced to stay home anyway bc of that. So spare your bc Fish."

GOP Governor Kemp is poster child for a bad governor in the Trump Pandemic.

Even the right wing National Review scorched him for either real or feigned ignorance.

‘We Didn’t Know That Until the Last 24 Hours’: Georgia Gov. Says He Just Found Out People without Symptoms Can Spread Coronavirus. It has been widely known for months that the coronavirus can spread through asymptomatic transmission. "

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/we-didnt-know-that-until-the-last-24...

Dr. Gupta summarized Kemp's failure to do his job.

“I’m really kind of stunned by what he said, because we’ve known that for quite some time, haven’t we?” anchor Anderson Cooper said to his CNN colleague.

“My kids who go to school in Georgia knew that a month ago.” He noted that the CDC, which is based in Kemp’s state, warned about asymptomatic transmission as early as Feb. 4. “We’ve known this for a long time,” he said. “To say that we’ve just found out in the last 24 hours and that’s why we’re doing this, this is just not right.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cnns-dr-sanjay-gupta-goes-off-on-georgia-g...

GOP Trump governors in GA, FL and LA put their people at risk and the growing infection rates their are bearing out their failure to do their jobs.

rxlawdude | 2020年4月3日

"I don't need government to tell me self isolate when I can use my brain and do the right thing way ahead of any government spoke person."

Unfortunately, people of your pursuasion don't want anyone to tell them to self-isolate, and feel they are free to roam around and if they infect others, so what?

sabbia | 2020年4月3日

Andy: Thanks for the report. I think your report has a scintilla of awareness that you are accusing people of doing nothing but posting was really a psychological projection. After all, you say, "I'm going into extreme repetition." And while you are bashing those here who are seeing patients, you accuse them of doing nothing but bashing Trump." You have no idea what any of us is doing to help but it doesn't stop you from accusing others.

WW_spb | 2020年4月3日

My family has been sitting home past 3 weeks. Go on dumb asses make more ignorant comments. Show your true Liberal colors

sabbia | 2020年4月3日

I hope that WW_spb keeps on posting. It opens a window into a certain pre-Enlightenment world. We should try to understand that world. I wonder if WW needs government to tell them to stop at red lights. Or even to to flush. You know government had a big role in practically eliminating cholera.

andy.connor.e | 2020年4月3日

sabbia, Ok. Make it into an accusation thing. Take nothing from it.

FISHEV | 2020年4月3日

@sabbia | April 3, 2020 I hope that WW_spb keeps on posting. It opens a window into a certain pre-Enlightenment world."

Very true...it's like visiting the Early Human Development dioramas at the Natural History Museum. How far the Trumper's have take the US from or Enlightenment beginnings.

These are dark ages indeed.

The Fox News/Trump denial and then incompetence has really set the US back.

US Peak is currently April 20th (per the above links) it's moved 8 days into the future as more cases are reporting to hospitals. The GA, LA and FL situations will bear watching as they did nothing and that likely spread the virus a lot.

Interesting that states like OR that hit it hard early are seeing lowering rates of infection which lowers but extends the peak which is exactly what you want to flatten the demand for medical care.

rxlawdude | 2020年4月3日

" It opens a window into a certain pre-Enlightenment world. We should try to understand that world."

More correctly: "It opens a window into a certain group's stubborn failure to acknowledge and process facts. We shouldn't bother trying to understand it because trying to do so is like looking at Medusa."

skymaster | 2020年4月3日

On January 31, when Trump started to restrict travel from China, the “New York Times” said that China had “reported” almost 1,200 cases with 259 deaths. Italy had only reported 2 cases when our AWESOME PRESIDENT started restricting travel from China! All of you fricking idiot liberals think that Hillary would have done more?? LIBERALS are completely brainwashed and will yet again be blindsided when Trump wins re-election by a LANDSLIDE!!!

jimglas | 2020年4月3日

us idiot liberals wouldnt deny the pandemic until the end of March moron

what i find ironic is the ones who dont want him as president are the ones who havent been able to stop talking about him for 5 years.

FISHEV | 2020年4月3日

andy.connor.e | April 3, 2020 what i find ironic is the ones who dont want him as president are the ones who havent been able to stop talking about him for 5 years.

That's not irony, it is fighting back against a political virus that is killing the US. I think we'll take back America in 2020. Trump presidency was likely the first victim of Covid-19 and we're out of ventilators.

Trump lost the first election by a huge 3,000,000 vote margin. Should be 30,000,000 by the time the Trump Pandemic burns through the US.

You're right. When you fill your dialog and the media with Trump 24/7, another candidate is sure to win.

NKYTA | 2020年4月3日

Andy: If you aren’t staying at home as a non-essential, you are part of the problem.

NKYTA | 2020年4月3日

I’m now down to a colleagues friend who is 42 yrs, and has run marathons on six continents and has died of Covid19.

When is that going to happen to my 80+ parents! Or my sister who works at the old folks home?

You like to disregard folks because they think Trump is doing a bad job, and we carp on it. I don’t give a shit about Obama, or Hillary. Who do you think is in charge, RIGHT NOW?

He has massively fucked this up.

Well, there you have it. One death of 6k deaths, soon to be to be in your neighborhood or family.

Stay at home, wash your hands.

You clearly are smart, but you aren’t paying attention globally, just personally. That is kind of sad.

FISHEV | 2020年4月4日

Fox/Trumpers are in full blame everyone but themselves but the tapes of Fox News and Trump repeating Fox News talking heads saying it was "just the flu" and a "Democratic plot" and "under control" are all there.

As Bush II would say, you're doing a heck of a job Trumpie.

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月4日

FISHEV is an EVIL RACIST

FISHEV | 2020年4月4日

@NYTA "I’m now down to a colleagues friend who is 42 yrs, and has run marathons on six continents and has died of Covid19."

That is unusual both in age group and apparent health. Did he have underlying medical condition. Diabetes is a common co-morbity for Covid-19. Unlike heart disease or lung disease, people with diabetes can do the marathons. Previous cancer treatment and immune system issues also are at high risk.

"People of all ages can be infected by the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Older people, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus."

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-f...

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月4日

FISHEV is an EVIL TRUMP LOVING RACIST

andy.connor.e | 2020年4月4日

@NKYTA

I've been home for 3 weeks. I said that already.

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月4日
Yodrak. | 2020年4月4日

"That is unusual both in age group and apparent health."

Unusual, yes, but an important reminder that no one invulnerable.

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月4日

FISHEV = SCCRENDO = EVIL = Maxxer = dan

who is dan???

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月4日

dan is the one funding all the socks.
dan got accidental admin access to the forum and he most likely created a bunch of socks when he did.
dan tried to extort Tesla by claiming major security breach and redirecting people to his commercial website to tune in for details.

It was a few weeks of fireworks here and dan got beat up pretty good with many unknown user names coming to his defense. The biggest shitshow I can remember in my tenure.

ok, i dont recall the whole dan thing is all, must have missed it

jimglas | 2020年4月4日

was dan the guy who crashed the forums?

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月4日

● It is decidedly so.

rxlawdude | 2020年4月4日

Anyone watching today's moron-in-chief address?

sabbia | 2020年4月4日

@Skymaster. Comparisons like this help people with poor short term memory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKbwDf51bA I encourage you to watch.

sabbia | 2020年4月4日

Sky. More entertainment for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh4uS4f78o

NKYTA | 2020年4月4日

@sabbia, +8,300

Pages