Forums

Donald Trump Sexual Assault Allegations Not Going Away

Donald Trump Sexual Assault Allegations Not Going Away

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 23 women since the 1980s.[5] The accusations have resulted in three much reported instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment but withdrew the latter suit as part of a settlement for relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump called her a liar.[6]

Two of the allegations (by Ivana Trump and Jill Harth) became public before Trump's candidacy for president, but the rest arose after a 2005 audio recording was leaked during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump was recorded bragging that a celebrity like himself "can do anything" to women, including "just start kissing them ... I don't even wait" and "grab 'em by the pussy". Trump subsequently characterized those comments as "locker room talk" and denied actually behaving that way toward women, and he also apologized for the crude language. Many of his accusers stated that Trump's denials provoked them into going public with their allegations.

FISHEV | 2020年4月28日

Another type of accusation was made, primarily after the audio recording surfaced, by several former Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contestants, who accused Trump of entering the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants. Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress. Trump had already referred to this practice during a 2005 interview on The Howard Stern Show, saying he could "get away with things like that" because he owned the beauty pageants the women and girls were competing in.

jimglas | 2020年4月28日

IOKIYAR

Tesla2018 | 2020年4月28日

Billy Bush was George Bushs cousin. Guess George got him to use the tape as revenge for hurting his chances. Billy even told someone I know that he had thoughts about running for President in the future at the time the Bush dynasty was in charge.

Tesla2018 | 2020年4月28日

I meant.Trump beating Jeb not George.

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月28日

@Tesla2018. Where do you get all your conspiracy theories from?

Tesla2018 | 2020年4月28日

Billy Bush lived in the same town that I used to live in. He mentioned his Presidential aspirations to a mutual acquaintance who was at his house frequently.

FISHEV | 2020年4月28日

Sexual misconduct allegations have been made against Trump by at least 22 women. Trump has denied the allegations, saying he has been the victim of media bias, conspiracies, and a political smear campaign.[7][8][9][10] In October 2016, Trump publicly vowed to sue all the women who have made allegations of sexual assault (e.g. non-consensual kissing or groping) or sexual harassment against him, as well as The New York Times for publishing the allegations,[11][12] but he has yet to follow through with any legal action.[13][14]

FISHEV | 2020年4月28日

In June 2019, writer E. Jean Carroll alleged in New York magazine that Trump raped her in a department store dressing room in 1995 or 1996. Two friends of Carroll confirmed to the magazine that Carroll had previously confided in them in regard to the incident. Trump denied ever meeting Carroll, although New York had published a photo of Trump and Carroll together in 1987.[15][16][17] In October 2019, the book All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator,[a] by Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy was published, containing 43 additional allegations of sexual misconduct against Trump.

FISHEV | 2020年4月28日

"NEW YORK ― On Oct. 12, The New York Times published the accounts of two women claiming that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump inappropriately touched them, part of a string of sexual assault allegations stretching back decades."

"Trump denied the charges, called the female Times reporter asking about them “disgusting,” and vowed to sue the paper if they ran. A week after publication, Trump hasn’t yet followed through on the threat."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-new-york-times-lawsuit_n_57f...

blkice | 2020年4月28日

Powerful Men have Powerful needs, everybody knows that and that must not Be held against him
Are you not of the BODY?

Uncle Paul | 2020年4月28日

Now the same type of allegations are being released for Democrat candidate Joe Biden. Woman claims he forcebly held her against the wall and sexually assulted her.

Hard to find an powerful person that has not one time or another used his power to gain sexual gratification or personal empowerment.

Glad they did not have cell phone camera when I was in College...Whew!

Seems this stuff comes out in most every Presidental election season. Remember Kennedy and Johnson also had their own sexual assualt scandles.

blkice | 2020年4月29日

When you’re pregnant wife isn’t available for your needs, what else can you do? The Dear Leader can do no wrong Remember that and submit like a good American

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月29日

If Joe did do this I strongly disapprove and wish he were not the candidate. But this is the time to chose the lesser of 2 evils. An incompetent man child buffoon president who has molested more women in a week than Joe will ever molest. Let Joe apologize and let’s move on to remove the biggest plague to have taken over our country since November 2016. Anybody here wish that the biggest crime committed by a presidential candidate was using the wrong email server.

SamO | 2020年4月29日

Joe is not the candidate. He does not have the nomination. You are responsible for holding the powerful to account. But sexual assault isn’t serious enough for you to disqualify a serial abuser. Ok. That’s on you.

So much for the moral high ground against the predator in chief.

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月29日

@Sam0. It’s not me you have to convince. It’s the electorate. And sadly I stated earlier if you nominated an orangutang fresh from the zoo he will have my vote against Trump. Remember elections are not just about the President. We need to retain the house and win the Senate.

sabbia | 2020年4月29日

The book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald Trump (1993), by Harry Hurt III, described an alleged attack as a "violent assault" during which Donald attacked Ivana Trump sexually.

Ivana Trump stated this under oath during a deposition. She later walked it back a bit.

SamO | 2020年4月29日

I can’t convince an old dog to learn any new tricks. I’m pointing out to you that JOE IS NOT THE NOMINEE YET. stop repeating lies.

It’s not too late.

Orthopod | 2020年4月29日

22 sexual allegations and voted in with 50% voters being women, other candidate being a woman, what in this World went wrong.

jimglas | 2020年4月29日

Muricans is what went wrong

Magic 8 BaII | 2020年4月29日

FISHEV and SCCRENDO
are EVIL LIARS spreading FUD on Tesla and American politics.

They have a hidden AGENDA and been pushing their rhetoric for months and years. Anyone who have been here for a while know what I am talking about. They have hired raqball to do their dirty work and spread FUD.

FISHEV | 2020年4月29日

Magic 8 BaII | April 29, 2020 FISHEV and SCCRENDO are EVIL LIARS spreading FUD on Tesla and American politics. They have a hidden AGENDA and been pushing their rhetoric for months and years. Anyone who have been here for a while know what I am talking about. They have hired raqball to do their dirty work and spread FUD."

A 20 day suspension this time or is this one of the other delete gang imitating the banned @M8B?

Delete gang never existed.
Keep living in your alternate reality. In 1 month nothing has changed you are still trolling around.
You are your fake docs gang are EVIL liars imitating others to spread FUD and help the shorts

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月29日

@magic no balls. You have the potential to be a decent human being but I think you have a screw loose. So go fuck yourself.

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月29日

@SCCRENDO If you were a bit brighter you would inspect the page source before jumping to conclusions.

I will say the fake Magic is really really good.

SCCRENDO | 2020年4月29日

I suggest a teleheath or zoom consult with your psychiatrist

@SCCRENDO
YOU and only YOU have decided to join the dark side of EVIL liars spreading all your false pseudoscience all over the place pretending to have the truth.

You have a HIDDEN agenda and spreading FUD.
Haven’t you sworn an oath?

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年4月29日

Did someone design a bot for me? Very cool!

FISHEV | 2020年4月29日

"The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct"

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-li...

derotam | 2020年4月30日

Great, now we have two fake Magic's

FISHEV | 2020年4月30日

"When Trump’s infamous Access Hollywood tape leaked on October 7, 2016 — a mere one month out from election — showing him openly bragging about how he would “grab [women] by the pussy” without consent, it was swiftly met with a chorus of voices from the GOP condemning the Republican candidate and calling on him to drop out."

FISHEV | 2020年4月30日

"Phone records provide ‘irrefutable proof’ of sexual assault allegations against Trump, lawyer says"

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-records-strongly-corroborate-sex-a...

FISHEV | 2020年5月2日

“First, the terrible analogies need to go. Conservatives claim there has been a double standard for Biden compared with how Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was treated. This is false. While a few Democrats demanded Kavanaugh's nomination be immediately withdrawn just on the strength of the accusations against him, the prevailing view was that the accusations should be thoroughly and fairly investigated, and that Christine Blasey Ford should be heard. This is what Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee sought and it’s what the Republicans refused to do, instead running a sham investigation intended to exonerate Kavanaugh and smear Ford.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/05/01/2020-choice-trump-outs...

FISHEV | 2020年5月4日

"Woman who has accused Trump of sexual assault is seeking his DNA"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/politics/e-jean-carroll-donald-trump-sexu...

FISHEV | 2020年5月5日

"President Donald Trump, who has been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women, advised former Vice President Joe Biden to “fight” a sexual assault allegation against him from 27 years ago. "

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/01/trump-tells-biden-to-fight-tara-reade-se...

Too funny...Trump steps on his own allies at FoxNews/GOP to defend Biden.

Biden pretty successfully answered and the Senate records back him up. Such an order of magnitude difference from the touchy Uncle Joe vs. the sexual predator Trump that the more the GOP brings it up, the worse Trump looks in comparison.

Neomaxizoomdweebie | 2020年5月5日

Looks like FISHEV is at it again jerking out his old post and flashing it in front of everyone’s faces. Not much to see here else someone else would have jerked it out for him.

FISHEV | 2020年5月5日

That would be you...too funny.

SCCRENDO | 2020年5月5日

Hey Neo. Have you been running to the beach as part of the mass protests without a mask

Hey SCCRENDO. Are you still impersonating a doctor on an electric car forum?

SCCRENDO | 2020年5月5日

Yes. And are impersonating an intelligent human being on a Tesla forum

SCCRENDO | 2020年5月5日

Yes. And are impersonating an intelligent human being on a Tesla forum

I believe you meant to say “am impersonating...”. Use your words, “doc”.

blkice | 2020年5月5日

The hate is strong on this Forum and Putin Smiles

Magic 8 Ball | 2020年5月5日

smiles

Putin is up to his eyebrows in penis on his pleasure island in the Caspian. He could care less about this forum.

rob | 2020年5月5日

FISHEV
"Woman who has accused Trump of sexual assault is seeking his DNA"

If it were true she would already have it.

blkice | 2020年5月5日

Look quick as it skims over your head and learn

FISHEV | 2020年5月5日

rob | May 5, 2020 "Woman who has accused Trump of sexual assault is seeking his DNA" If it were true she would already have it."

She's sure she does but needs Trump to do DNA test to prove it's his.

FISHEV | 2020年5月6日

Calling Fox/Trump/GOP "not a perfect messenger is the understatement of the year. Fox/Trump/GOP made Trump's documented and bragged about sexual predator behavior a "feature" and now try to attack Biden on case that is different in scale and credibility.

‘Not a perfect messenger’: Trump campaign goes all-in on Biden sexual assault allegations The Trump campaign is vigorously attacking Biden as a hypocrite, even as Trump appears to sympathize with his likely Democratic opponent."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/06/trump-allies-attack-biden-on-as...

FISHEV | 2020年5月6日

"Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women"

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/donald-trump-tape-transcript.html

jimglas | 2020年5月6日

Just "locker room talk"
(not any locker room I have ever been in, but normal for the donald)

Pages