Forums

Where to from here ? With hundreds of thousands of orders in the loop.

Where to from here ? With hundreds of thousands of orders in the loop.

OK so 'we' are up to 325,000 orders.

The thing about this is to recognise what factors can ever slow down the order rate.
1: there is NO saturation of the market possible
2: orders will trickle down when the buying public perceives there is no more point in ordering
3: no point because the lead time is too long
4: a belief that Tesla cannot deliver
5: ditto TSLA
6: some unknowable disaster
7: Elon ceases to be in control
8:Tesla gets bad press
9:

Orders at the current level of interest and belief are not restricted to 325k, 500k, 1,000,000 or any other number.
This is getting ludicrous.

Tesla stock I think has now passed all previous highs and approaching the cap of GM and Ford, except analysts claim it is overvalued (at $150, at $200, at $265.

Extrapolate this. TSLA could get to a point 'soon' where integrating with a major car manufacturer is possible, with advantage of production ready facility.
(Like if they bought the Bolt factory but which is probably too small)
You USA residents could name ailing factories: Mitsubishi? Honda? Kia? All of them?

Because, let us face it, what would TSLA do with a million or 2 M3 and MS and MX orders?
This is not just about M3. Watch this space for sky rocketing MS/MX orders (with higher retained values as a consequence)

If EV cars by major manufacturers become a desirable item in the public's eye, and said manufacturers are not model ready nor production ready, what to do?

What would a genius do?
To know what a genius would do, you have to think like a genius. Therefore you have to be a genius.
Most of our postings are not at that level, naturally.

I just might start a new thread with this thought.
" Where to from here, geniuses?"

Bighorn | 2016年4月7日

As a shareholder, you should probably be familiar with its past trading range before speculating about it being at all time highs. (Hint: it's not) Most geniuses would have the basic facts covered before bloviating.

Ross1 | 2016年4月7日

they probably would

Ross1 | 2016年4月7日

286.65 . Near enough for purposes of discussion, And its heading north wouldn't you say?

Off topic.

Bighorn | 2016年4月7日

291.42 but what's a fiver between friends?
Now what was the question?

Ross1 | 2016年4月7日

you could use your superior intellect to fill in dot points 9 and 10 above.

then provide a solution to this enigma.

Bighorn | 2016年4月7日

I really don't agree with any of the hypothetical points 1 through 8, so I have no comment.

KP in NPT | 2016年4月7日

Please make it stop.

Chunky Jr. | 2016年4月7日

They build out their current factory until it is busting from the seams, and if there is more demand they open up another line in another facility. There is no shortage of space for them to buy/build/lease a new plant.

Ross1 | 2016年4月7日

That is the case for 500,000 pa. Period.
Then what?