Forums

How to contact Tesla regarding opening a store/service center

How to contact Tesla regarding opening a store/service center

I am interested in opening and operating a Tesla store and service center in my home town. There are several Tesla car owners here and the nearest store/service center is 2 hours away. I feel with the arrival of the Model 3, there will be sufficient demand for sales and service to have a successful business here. Does anyone know how I can take the next step by contacting a regional manager, national manager, etc. to present my business plan?

lilbean | 2017年1月21日

It is not a franchise.

sosmerc | 2017年1月22日

But you do bring up an interesting problem that Tesla is going to have to solve....how to meet the service needs of all the new Tesla owners that are going to be coming "online" soon. All cars need service....even a Tesla. So in one fashion or another, Tesla is going to have to expand their service centers and maybe even make them "sales" centers as well....especially for used Tesla vehicles.

dyefrog | 2017年1月22日

What state are you located? I contacted Tesla a few years ago trying to get one in Saratoga, NY and was told at the time, NY only agreed to allow 5 locations. For now, one would need to close for another to open. Cuomo seems to lean our way but unless something's changed that i'm not aware of, it's limited.

jcross.moto79 | 2018年10月13日

I've wondered this myself, does Tesla own all Service Centers or are they 3rd party companies?

Yodrak. | 2018年10月13日

"does Tesla own all Service Centers"

Yes

Xerogas | 2018年10月13日

@TCIslandtime: apply for a job at Tesla, as a manager of a service center. They own them all.

win858 | 2018年10月25日

I am interested in opening and operating a Tesla store and service center in the Culver City, or West Los Angeles area, not sure if there is a location already submitted, if not the demand for sales and service is growing, for this type of successful business there. Is there data available for such an acquisition?

Lee.K | 2018年10月25日

@win858 As stated above, Tesla owns and operates all of their own locations. It is not a franchise.

mikevelez31 | 2019年1月29日

So to whom may I speak to about expanding the Tesla brand in the American Midwest market? I see an opportunity on where a Tesla showroom/sales room could be highly lucrative for the company and transitioning the world to sustainable energy.

elviscentral | 2019年3月5日

We are interested in opening and operating a Tesla Store and service center in Tulsa, OK or one of the surrounding cities. Tulsa, OK is a thriving town and I have heard people talking about having to take there vehicle to another state. I think Tulsa, OK would be a great place to open a Tesla Store.

rajatgaikwad4950 | 2019年3月8日

After looking at a number of the blog articles on your site, I seriously like your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.
https://www.smvinfotech.com/smo.php http://www.spmindia.org/packers-and-movers-in-Gumla.html