Forums

Request to install supercharging stations in Menifee, CA

Request to install supercharging stations in Menifee, CA

I made my Model 3 reservations Iast March 2016 and I'm wondering if Tesla have future plans to install supercharging stations in the city of Menifee, California. My city is one the fastest growing city in Riverside county.

David N | 2018年3月15日

Tesla does listen to requested sites for Supercharger locations.
Simply express your request to them.

SCCRENDO | 2018年3月15日

Call them and suggest a site for them

SCCRENDO | 2018年3月15日

But why not stop acting like a cheapskate and install a NEMA 14-50 at home.

Uncle Paul | 2018年3月15日

They just installed a 20+ stall Supercharger near you at the outlet mall in Lake Elsinore.

Supercharger just North of you in Riverside, One just South of you in Temecula, one scheduled just up the road in

Corona and a 50 amp tesla plug unit behind the Crispy Cream in the Menifee Town Center..

There is a ring of Superchargers all around Menifee. (but nothing yet right in the city.)

jerrykham | 2018年3月16日

@Sccrendo - why is he being a cheapskate? M3's don't have free charging anyway, so he'd be paying for using the SC.

SCCRENDO | 2018年3月16日

Good point.

rodgeez | 2018年3月20日

@ Uncle Paul - you are 100% correct. The charging station behind Crispy Cream belongs to EVgo. Tesla superchargers really stands out compared to other competitors. I think if there's a dedicated Superchargers in Menifee Tesla owners taking 215 freeway will help them a lot. The strategic location in Menifee would be near the new LA fitness. You can charge your body while charging your car. Also the more people look at this area there's a big chance the supercharging team will consider this idea. What do you think guys?

esteljordan1 | 2018年3月21日

Does reservation give any type of discount or why reserve it at all? Don't get it.

Uncle Paul | 2018年3月22日

Would be a good location for people traveling on I-215.

There is a new shopping center with apartments going in on Newport road. Maybe they have something planned for there.

aftermidnighttesla | 2019年6月15日
SamO | 2019年6月17日

Nice.